Chapter 33- Who are you?

2057

A few weeks had passed and Y/N was free to roam around without being supervised from anyone. Especially Reyes who had kept an eye on her for some time before Mccree advised him not to bother her as much as he was already. Of course, she was given questions since the beginning. In Which, Y/N does not know the answers too.

Y/N still struggles with regaining her memory ever since then. Doctor Angela Ziegler tried her best she could to get better and not make her panic on who she was. Y/N doesn't know who,what, when, or where she is from. In the middle of the ocean between China and Japan? When she thinks, she doesn't remember. The young man with a strange Accent told her that he believes that she has the power of the dragon. This made Y/N feel odd and left before he could even explain.

-

Y/N walked over to the medbay to visit Angela Ziegler when she had begun to feel weird with her. Her heart beat started to accelerate at a uncomfortable position as closer she went by the clinic to get herself checked.

"Doctor Ziegler-",she opened the door in her office to see a another person in their. . . An Omnic?

He-or it looked different than any other Omnic she seen. She looked between Ziegler and this Omnic who seem to be in a middle of a conversation meeting.

"I'm sorry, Doctor Ziegler."

"It's fine, Y/n-"

"Y/N.?"

The Omnic asked, standing up form the seat I front of her desk. Y/N looked at him with a raised brow, watching him get up and walked up to her.

"Who are you?",she asked.

"It's me. . . Shimada Genji.",his right hand reaching for his face. It detachable as he took it off. Showing his badly scarred face. It frightened Y/N as she stepped back.

"I do not know you."

" 君は僕を知っている."
<You know me>

Y/N raised both of her eyebrows to hear her native tongue spoken to her.

"Excuse me, but do you know eachother?",asked Ziegler.

"Yes-No.",Y/N and Genji said at the same time.

"私はあなたを知りません.",replied Y/N.
<I don't know you.>

"Y/N, I didn't know you knew Japanese.",said Ziegler.

"I didn't know either.",replied Y/N.

"Y/N, please.",Genji reached over to touch her cheek. Wanting to feel her once again.

Y/N slapped his hand away,"Don't touch me. I don't know who or what you are, but you are a waste of my time. I will see you later, Doctor Ziegler.",Y/N gave her a glance before leaving the room.

Leaving Genji and Ziegler looking at each other. Genji felt heartbroken, confused, questions, and hurt to what had happened to her.

"What happened to her,Doctor Ziegler?"

"One of our men found her while on patrol in the borders between China and Japan. Why? Do you know her."

"Yes. . .",Genji looked at the door,"She was my lover. . My Queen."

"Queen? I. . . Genji. . "

"Doctor, there is something I must tell you."

"Of course, let us go to Senior Officer Gabriel Reyes and Sir Jack Morrison about this with the others."

"Of course."

----

Y/N, alone in her room, seemingly writing in her journal as she sat on the couch looking out the beautiful scenery of Switzerland. It was nice and quiet when someone happened to know the pin code to her dorm. She closed her journal, placed it to the side and got up. Looking behind to see Gabriel Reyes marching toward her. Followed by Ana who attempted to grab him, but failed as he moved his arm away before she got a firm grip on him. Morrison behind Ana, also Angela was in this too. Mccree happened to sneak into this problem.

"Who gave you the right to-"

Gabriel stopped a couple feet from her as his breath became heavy, maybe he was out of breath from all that yelling back when Genji was tellin the story for the past hour.

"Y/N Narahashi, right?"

Y/N raised a brow.

"Does that ring a the bell, Your highness?"

"N-"

"Stop playing games, girl.",he pointed,"You were aware of your true nature and you were part of The Shimada Clan all this time. Tell me, your highness, what is your true purpose here?"

"I don't understand your accusations."

Gabriel scowled as he grabbed her by the arm.

"Gabriel, No!",yelled Ana walking over to him.

"Stop playing games, Niña. I am tired of you acting like you don't know or else I will hurt your boy-"

This triggered Y/N to grab Gabriel by the wrist, her facial expression now furious and her right hand gripping on to his right hand wrist. Gripping most than what a regular man can do. This caused Gabriel to wince in pain and get down on his knees.

"You do not have the right to bring yourself here to accuse me on a past I'm unaware of. Whatever I did, I don't know of what, where, when, why, or how I got here. I advice you to leave me alone or else."

Gabriel moved his free hand on his right wrist, trying to break free. He yelled in pain as the grip got abnormally tired.

"Y/N Stop!",ordered Morrison.

"She's not stopping.",Ana came over to get a hold of Y/N's other arm. Only to have herself thrown across the room and hit the wall. Then followed Morrison and Mccree to stop Y/N.

"She broke my wrist!",yelled Gabriel.

"I'm calling in backup.",said Ziegler.

A sudden flash of green came past Ziegler and the others, getting Y/N from the back. It was Genji who had his arm over her chest as if he was going to pull her back. His head next to hers, whispering something.

"You're mine, my queen...always."

Triggering Y/N to fall back against him. Letting go of the grip upon Reyes as he parted away from her, heading out with Doctor Ziegler in a hurry.

Mccree and Morrison stepped back When Genji got a hold of her by holding her bridal style and laid her on the couch she was on earlier.

"We must take her away from this."

"That won't be necessary,Morrison."

"She just-"

"I know how to keep her calm. . . Hopefully . . . She remembers."

--

All characters belong to blizzard, Ocs are mine.