Chapter 41-A day in a new life

The next morning after the late days of Christmas, Y/N completely felt out of it today. Her head hurting and the sun rays shining into her eyes made even more worse than it already is. Every morning, Y/N would have the urge to go pee when she wakes up. Running a hand down her face, she moved her legs to bring down the covers. It was abnormally hot for her. She was facing away from the direction of the restroom. When she turned, she felt a live body laying next to her.

To her dismay, it was Mccree who laid there on on his back, his arms above him, and his move open with drool coming down the  corner of his mouth.
This was an eye twitch moment for her to see such a sight. Although she didn't want to yell so early in the morning, she couldn't help but notice something. With Mccree with only his pink boxers, it revealed to much that Y/N could even ask for.

"Disgusting.",she whispered as she covered him up.

"Oi..."

....

"Mccree..."

....

"Wake up Mccree."

....

A growled was followed with a sharp pinch on both of the expose nipples. Mccree hissed as he opened his eyes, immediately moving away from whatever is pinching him.

"What'da hell? I'm up, I'm up.",he said covering his chest with the blanket.

"You really have the nerve...",Her E/C eyes glaring deep into his eyes. Her H/C hair appeared to be wet and straight from a nice groom. Followed by today's outfit. Black capris leggings with a orange line going down the side of her legs, and a thin black shirt that was see through to see her white tank top underneath.

"Sorry Princess, I was tired...to tired."

"I'm a Queen, not a princess."

"Pardon me, Darlin-"

"Stop sweet talking me!"

"I can't help it,Sweethe-"

His vision was covered by a towel that Y/N threw at him. Mentioning for him to take a shower because he smelled of reeked alcohol.

"You don'hav'ta, darlin'"

"You smell like shit and please, take your time."

"Sure thing."

"Uh...Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Where...are my clothes. I forgot to mention."

"They're in the dryer. . It will take a couple of minutes.."

"Oh...thanks. Did you make sure you didn't put blea-"

"Spare me the jokes, Mccree."

"Fine fine.."

Mccree poked his head inside the bathroom door as he tempted to make himself comfortable and appropriate as possible as he came out with only the towel around his waists.