Chapter 36-Healing

"You're awake.",the voice of Doctor Ziegler reached Reyes's ears as he began to wake up from his slumber.

"What happened?"

"It's a long story. . . How do you feel?"

"I feel like I been sleeping for days."

"You'll only been out for 30 minutes."

"That reminds me."

"You're not going anywhere, Sir Reyes."

"Oh yeah I am.",Reyes moved himself to the edge of the bed. Pushing his arms down on to the mattress to hop himself out of bed.

"Reyes! Your arm.",Ziegler stepped forward to grab a hold of it.

"It doesn't Hurt anymore, Angela."

"But you missed your medicine. It should be hurting right now. You are assigned for surgery tomorrow."

Reyes looked at his arm, seemingly realizing that he can move his wrist around.

"She broke your arm, how could you maintain ability to move your-"

"Angela, remove the cast."

"Fine."

"So you killed the last of the Okazakis?"

"I highly doubt it, Sir Morrison. I merely killed the son of the leader. I'm afraid I may not be the only one who can control this power. Sad to say, I need to eliminate them before they can realize I'm alive."

"What of the Shimadas?",asked Mccree.

"If Reyes was here, he would go on about them being on our list to end their powerful empire,",said Ana,"That's not the case now. The empire is slowly dying after the leader died from natural causes. The second son, Hanzo Shimada; Genji's brother went missing."

"Missing?",Y/N asked.

"Yes, this happened right after...Genji's rescue. The Shimadas have lost their empire and their sacred home to the Okazakis'. All went out of order. Now, we have a second problem in our hands."

"Then we would have to eliminate them all.", said Genji.

"That wouldn't be easy, Genji. Remember, The Okazaki's have allies and so do the Shimada. I'm afraid that they're at war from themselves."

"But that doesn't explain why the Okazaki's still would want to find you."

"It's a path I'm willing to take. Although I'm not part of Overwatch, I'm willing to kill them all myself. If they were to find me alive. War would start again. "

"We can't let you do that.",said Reinhardt.

"Why not?"

"Because you are under the criminal record for being apart of the Shimada Clan. Your history of them is useful for us. Wanting to end their em-"