Chapter 11-Stronger

—Hanamura,Japan—

Many years had past since their first meeting. Their unique ways of growing older and becoming stronger had made them become the strongest of all in one. It was finally the ceremony of their graduation from training. Many efforts of their work made the Shimada's Father proud. . . And with Y/N by their side. It made him prouder.

The three sat on their knees;looking out to their Master and Hamada. The Shimada brothers sat on each side of Y/N looking proud ahead of them. Each of them did not expect what would happen next as they watched three servants including Izumi came.

"My sons. . . Y/N.  You three have proven yourself through the years that you can take care of yourselves. Each of you have proven yourself worthy to get your weapons to reclaim your honor."

The three looked at the servants sat in front of them on the opposite side of them. Each of them holding something underneath a white cloth. Not wrapped in any way, but covered loosely as they placed it on the floor in front of them. Izumi had a small smile on her face. A lot more older women in her late 30s;Almost 40. Y/N considered her more like a second mother.

"I granted you and every each of you a gift for your effort for your hard work.  Use them wisely.",said The Master. Master Hamada say behind the three in the middle behind  Y/N.

First, it was Hanzo. Looking down at the cloth, the servant remove the loose cloth to show the bow and quiver given to Hanzo. Indeed excited, he held it in. Holding the Bow and Quiver in his arms, holding them out, and bowing slowly.

Next, It was Genji's turn. The servant removed the cloth the same way the servant did with Hanzo and unleashed him a Odachi Blade and a Wakizachi. Both with a dark green Tasuka hilt on to the both on to them. Genji held his sword upwards and bowed toward his father.
The same goes for Hanzo, his Sight Window of the bow had a blue design on it that made him feel to excited inside.

Finally, it was Y/N's turn. She was slightly nervous what could be her weapon. Training through many years of learning how to wield every weapon is important to The Shimada Clan. Izumi looked at her with a smile whispering,"I am proud of you".

Y/N nodded, wanting to appear as professional as possible as she looked down at the cloth. Izumi reached down to show what was under that cloth.

Revealing twin Naginata swords with both sheathed within their blade. The Tasuka hilt had a Maroon color to it. Her favorite color of all that he manage to get right. Y/N did the same like the two bows. Holding them up on her arms and bowed her head. The servants stood up and Escorted themselves out of the room.

"You may rise."

The three and Master Hamada did what they were told. Holding their weapons in their hands. The father stood up and came by one and each of them.

"You are now Ninja's of The Shimada Clan."

"Thank you, Father.",both of the boys said.

"Thank you, Master.",bowed Y/N.

The Master went especially to Y/N. Giving her a nod, his expression remain stern and serious. Making the girl—women nervous.

"Sheath your blade."

Y/N gave him a raised eyebrow, but did what she was told. Sheathing one of her words out by a few inches. The brothers and Master Hamada were astonished by the sight of the blade.