Chapter 17-Narahashi

—Hanamura,Japan—

"I. . . was a highborn all along?",she asked.

Master Hamada and Shimada leaned up to look at Y/N. The women decided to seat herself down to remain that same eye level.

"I did not want you to grow up knowing they all are after you. I did not want you to be worried."

"Is this what I grew up to be? Ready?"

"It is what your parents would want the best for you."

"And what do you know of my parents?"

Silence.

". . . I knew them myself. They were good people. Your mother. . . She is a strong women."

"Did you know her?"

He nodded.

"How do you know my mother? My parents? Were you going to kill them the same way the Okazaki did?"

"We were to late to get you. You are the main reason you are here. Being in the wrong hands could be lethal. What happened to your parents is not what I intended.  They wanted you safe. . . To have a normal life. That is why I let her go to find a new one, but that new life caused her; her life."

"Are you telling me. . . That you and my mother were lovers?"

Even Master Hamada was shocked to hear this from Master Hamada. He remembered when he was Her age and Shimada was a couple years older. It was her. It all makes sense.

"We were. . . She faced a similar fate like yours. . But in the end, all I could really do is give her what makes her happy. Refusing to rule and learn the ways of the dragons, I made her choose. Me. . . Or a new life."

"She choose a normal life."

"We never broke contact after that. Worrying for her safety. She was also, afraid if any would try to kip nap her when she was pregnant with you. She gave birth here. In your new room. "

Y/N looked down at her hands,feeling surprised; also overwhelmed by being told the truth. Maybe he shouldn't have told her.

"I know this is a lot to take in.  Your mother sacrifice a lot for you to be safe. "

"Tell me more."

"After a couple of years, your mother found out a little to late that the Okazaki are after you and her. We did everything we could to save her. . ."

Flashback...

Arriving toward the house, the door knocked down, the windows smashed inwards. Master Shimada continued on inside without looking both ways. Eager to find the parents inside. The place wrecked into pieces, glass, chairs thrown everywhere, walls with holes in them. A lot has been happened. Master Shimada's mind focused on the mother.

"Sensei."

"Hamada, guard downstairs."

"I will."