Chapter 27-Beg

—Hanamura,Japan—

Y/N lead Genji into the back room to rinse the green that was left down his neck. How could he not notice. The sound of the faucet turning on with a little squeak made Genji Tense as she saw Y/N adjusting the temperature.

"That is warm enough for you. Come...",said Y/N handing her hand out. Genji pouted a bit, debating if he should let Y/N do it for her or not,"I can do it on my own, Thank you."

"Says the one who has the high risk of still having green on his neck. Come, I can scrub it off."

"No."

"Stop being so stubborn, Genji."

". . . Fine.",he finally said coming over to her and bending down over the sink as Y/N got the spray head and pressed on the trigger for the water to spray gentle on his head. Meanwhile, Genji placed his hands on the Sink so he won't get tired so easily. The water touching the back of his neck while it traveled down to his nose that dripped down from there. He kept his mouth open so he could breath instead of breathing in the water that was dripping from the point of his nose. Letting out a small huff, he felt Y/N use something tough with her hands to dig into his skin.

"Ow!",he hissed.

"Sorry. It is not coming off.",she said pushing down toward his neck a bit to remove the green off his neck.

"Keep going, I like it rough.",his tone seem playful which caused Y/N to pause her hands before having flashbacks over what happened last night. Shaking her head, she resumed.

"Enough."

"Yes, My Queen.", he smirked.

Slap!

"Okay Okay! you win!"

"That is what I thought.",she said giving her a smirk to herself. Now that the green is off, she placed the sponge to the side and turned off the handle of the faucet. Looking over to the opposite side of her, she grabbed the white towel.

"Here you-"

A sudden grab to her wrist caused her to do what is expected to protect herself, but when it comes to Genji or Hanzo. She did nothing,but look at him with wide eyes. His grip wasn't hard or tightened. A young man like him, he really learn how to grip himself with a women. . . or has he ever done it other women before her. Y/N didn't know these things and she would rather not know about it. The Young Shimada pushed Y/N up against the sink with his hips pressed up against hers. Close in a kissing distance between them, but Genji remained close until she was looking into his eyes.

"Genji?",Y/N looking into his brown eyes with her E/Y ones. Looking from eye to eye, Y/N lip's parted as she was ready toward what is about to happen to her.

Genji brought his lips to her neck right above her scar. Giving her a soft lick along her scar that caused her to tense a bit by the unexpected lick other than a nip, kiss, or perhaps sucking to the point he would leave marks," You are so beautiful. I can make you mine.",he purred.

"Genji? Stop.",she tried to pull away from his grasp. Dropping the towel to the floor and tempted to move the Shimada away from her. He resisted and remained his hips there and nothing more. He was aiming for something else. Genji cut off her before she could say anything else. His tongue intertwining with hers and pushed his lips with hers that caused her to move her back a bit. Feeling his Third leg in the process. Letting a couple muffled moans coming from Y/N, Genji pulled back. Looking back at Y/N, he smiled, placing his right hand on her cheek before speaking.