Chapter 22- Lust

—Hanamura,Japan—

.
.
.
.
.

"A highborn? She?. . . How could this be, Father? Why have you not told us about her from the start?"

"It all makes sense to why you rescued her all those years ago. The reason you trained her, the reason you avoided telling us about her.",said Hanzo,"But that doesn't explain why you signed her as guardian."

"That is what I want to speak to you two about?"

"But Father, if you say she is truly in danger, I do not want her to be assigned as our Guardian. She is a . . . A queen.",the last line made him choke by the word. Realizing what he almost done to her. Touched her. Both Hanzo and Genji touched her.

"I do not plan to, my son. You two. . . Will be assigned as her guardian. Both of you will be by her side at all times. Do not leave her side if it will indicate danger."

"Father, she is in danger, why bother bring her back?",asked Hanzo.

"Because she wanted to see you both. I can not refuse such a request."

"Are you planning war, Father?",asked Genji.

"No. Throughout our history, we were once protectors for the Narahashi's. We do not plan war unless ordered by Y/N."

"I slowly began to understand her history and her power. Genji and I will do everything it takes to keep her safe."

"Yes.",said Genji.

"You both are dismissed."

---

"Y/N, are you alright?",Izumi came by her room to return with her clothes. Izumi found her siting by the window, looking out toward the city.

"I am fine. "

Izumi nodded and headed toward her closet to neatly place her clothes there,"I think being a Queen is a wonderful feeling."

"Not when you have many clans craving for my power in order to have their clan more powerful than mines."

Izumi stayed quiet,"I apologize."

Y/N sighed, leaning away from the window, walking over to her servant and placed her stands on her shoulders,"You need not be, Izumi. You taught me, you raised me to become the women I am now. I thank you for that. Remember that."

"I will."

"Good.",giving her a small smile, the ladies heard the door knock before seeing Hanzo and Genji wearing full suits than wearing their Shimada uniform.

"Queen Y/N?"

Y/N raised a brow to hear the brothers call her by Queen,"What is going on here?",her hands removed from Izumi and faced toward them.

"May we speak to you privately?",asked Hanzo.

Y/N faced Izumi and nodded, giving her a reassured nod on her face.

-----
.
.
.
.

"Your father assigned you both to be my guardian. I am not surprised."