Chapter 50-Rise

Arriving to Watchpoint Gibralter wasn't easy. Hanzo and Y/N put their efforts to surpass getting to the abandoned lair that Winston had himself Station for the past couple of years. He hadn't been alone. He had Lena and Athena to keep him company. Lena always being the first one out of everyone to ever get there when Winston calls.

The perks of being a teleporter.

Y/N and Hanzo arrived some two days later at very early hours of the morning in the Gibrablter time zone. When they arrived, everyone was asleep, but one wasn't. Hearing Athena's voice in a soft whisper seeing Y/N.

"Greetings, Y/N and.."

"My partner Hanzo."

"Genji's brother?"

"Don't let anyone know or hear of this conversation."

"Very well."

"Where is Winston and everyone?"

"They are asleep, everyone is, some decided to keep watch. In case, Mccree volunteered and fell asleep after half an hour ago."

Athena, using a red pointed from an unknown location, pointed toward their left, showing the sleeping Cowboy sitting down with his hat over his face. Y/N smiled at the sight.

"Tch. . . Always the same, isn't he."

"He kept asking for you."

"I wouldn't be surprised."

"If you like, I could assign you both to your roo-"

"No need, we are rested well on our way over here. I'll take watch over Mccree."

"What about you, Mr.Shimada?"

"I will accompany Y/N."

"Hanzo, please, have some rest, I assure you will need it."

"But-"

"Do as I command you."

"Yes...",he bowed.

Later that morning

"Wha'da'hell!",Mccree jumped from his slumber to feel something really cold pour over his face and his hat that covered him. It was water, water that managed to wet his hair, hat, and some of his shirt. He wondered if it had been Angela or Lena since they had held grudges against him from 'back in the good days' when he pulled friendly pranks on the ladies. He never dared to pull one in Y/N though.

He looked up with angry eyes to see Y/N looking down at him with a glass cup in hand. Empty.

"Y/N! Darlin'!",he felt excited and surprised to see her. Grabbing his hat, he got up, making the sound of his boots rattle a bit, his hat on his chest as he bowed to her.

"Damn, you've grown a beard the last time I saw you."

"It's the new style, My lady."