Chapter 30-Half Breed

—Hanamura,Japan—

The fighting between Tomoya and Y/N had grown intensely despite of the truth she was told to her. All were too ironic to Y/N to take in at the moment. As always, she wanted to know the truth behind her family tree. How was it possible if she is the only Narahashi to be alive today.

"How?",she asked.

"I guess your masters have not taught you the whole history of it. Throughout history, one manage to brainwash one of your kind and succeeded to continue the line."

"How dare you live long, half-breed."

"Hmph, how rude to call your family that."

"The clans all across Japan are after your head. Some still willing to believe to sacrifice you, will some, still believe to bear you with Children."

"How disgusting, not with you.",she said angerly; holding into her Naginata tightly.

"Careful, you don't want want to break your toys."

"Stop jesting, now tell me. Why did you not try to get me before?"

"Because I wanted a proper fight and take you by force. No one with this kind of power is really hard to come by. I want someone to fight back. I was starting to feel bad after killing so many. Breaking them like toothpicks.",Tomoya raised his right hand. Looking at it, his hands started to shapeshift into claws. Long enough for him to defend himself against her blades.

"I will take you alive and no one gets hurt."

"Not if you get through me first."

"Unwise. . . Thought so."

"No Genji.",Genji who happened to not keep himself back from joining in the fight with Y/N. Their fighting skills are faster than what a normal human could do.

"She needs our fight,father."

"It is to dangerous. Remember what I have told you, let them-"

"But I can not, father! Y/N is in danger to loosing this fight. She is the last."

"Do you not realize, son? You do not have faith in her. We trained her for the better. She knows how to take care of herself and will  strategize her skills."

Genji glanced at Hanzo beside him. Staying quiet to the whole ordeal and looking out toward the two fighting. Claw and metal contact remained at large.

Slice.

Y/N moved out of the way to touch her cheek. Whiping her cheek; she could feel the wetness of her own blood. Tomoya looking looking at the small drip of blood that remained on his claw. Licking it off in the process.

"You disgusting-"

"That is not nice."

Tomoya learned forward; faster than light, he grabbed her and found themselves up in the air. Genji and Hanzo seemingly helpless.

"You will die for what you have done to my family."

"For the better."

"Tch.."

Y/N charged forward first; her movements sharp, quick, and precise to where she was trying to hit. Most were lethal to a couple inches in from the slice of her blade. Tomoya, knowing her every move, almost knowing where her next move she could. A smirk spread across his face, knowing what she had in mind.

"I will not let you do this."

"Kill those poor weak Shimada brothers? "

"Move an inch and I will kill you."

"Can you?"

"Tch."

Them both were heading down toward the Shimada Castle. Knowing if she and him reaches down ground level, Tomoya would have his change to lay his claws in the whole clan. Resulting in blood massacre. Y/N grabbed Tomoya by the traditional Yakuta sleeve and forced him to fly off the direction down the Shimada Castle. Tomoya's flying abilities were quicker than Y/N's as she was only movinf the direction she wanted them to be.

"Get off me, Bitch.", he spat.

Y/N said nothing, but to take him off Japan. The speed they were doing was faster than the Train to Busan.  It leading them to the great walls of China. Letting go of Tomoya then as she flew to one of the towers while Tomoya was heading sown the Forrest. Soon, Reappearing afterwards in the sky like Superman.

"You really think you can kill me?"

silence.

"You can go to hell.", he yelled.

"Then I'm taking you with me."

Y/N surroundings started to increase in wind; her hair flying in one direction as the wind oicked up a few leaves and moved in one direction. followed by a maroon color appearing in. Loosing Y/N out of sight as this wind formed a maroon tornado. The wind increasing in size and lighting struck the tornado. Tomoya stayed in distance from this tornado as it burst out of the way as wings appeared first like a blooming flower. Soon this wings showed what was underneath: a dragon.

"Nice."

---

Sorry, I have not updated in a long time. I just lost complete muse over this and I needed to find the right time to write battles. Thanks for being patient and giving me upvotes.