Chapter 8-The Girl

—Hanamura, Japan—

For the past couple of weeks, The brothers and Y/N were still quite getting used to each other. Sensing Y/N uneasiness around them when she is sent off to do things more than actually doing something for them. Y/N didn't realize this until she did. She couldn't just simply refuse or ask why she is sent off to do things than doing something for them. Maybe it was because Hanzo still didn't like the fact that Y/N was their guardian. Genji didn't part take in this because maybe he felt the same way. Y/N didn't think much of it until now when she thank more than taking action.

"What keeps you so distracted, Y/N?! Again!", the voice of Master Hamada raced through her ears after she was being defeated by  the dummy. The dummy was as tall and build like a life size human. No face. The small girl must learn how to defend herself against adults of any older age than her. Yet, it was rough for her in the course of many days of not training with the Brothers.

"I thought you were better than Genji. If you keep this up, Hanzo may even beat you as well. Worse;your enemies."

"Yes. . M-Master.",Y/N struggled to get up after feeling the bruises on her skin forming. She kept her mind on her enemy as she stood her ground.

Master Hamada watched her carefully as the dummy took its place again. This time, it took hold of a practice sword and stood in defense until Y/N attacked first. Master Hamada threw her a practice sword. Her hands moving around in a swift movement as she made tricks with her sword as a warm-up.

"Attack!",he ordered.

Y/N ran toward the dummy with a full swing. Her hands moving swiftly like one playing a violin bow. The girl jumped away from the range of the sword's length from the dummy. Reaching behind it and reaching for the neck.

Zap!

The dummy started to loose function around its neck.

"Good.",said Master Hamada, letting a smirk form on his lips seeing Y/N do a mindless mistake.

.
.
.
All Y/N remembered was being on the floor with blood on her hands. Something wet on the side of her neck. A cut and blood escaped out from the small wound.

"Distractions come mildly, girl."

The dummy had taking in form again with the dagger in hand. A actual dagger in hand for real combat. What Master Hamada didn't realize that Y/N is just 6 years old. She can't be doing this just yet. Which alarmed the little girl as she crawled on her back. Knowing he is also doing a mistake.

"Master Hamada! I can not—"

"You must learn!",he yelled.

The dummy coming up to her, taking a leap in the air, dagger over it's head. Aiming toward the little girl. Y/N placed her arms over her to protect her self from the sharp blade. Expecting for the pain to overwhelm her once again since weeks ago.

-----

Y/N looked up to see Hanzo taking in the way between the Dummy and Y/N. This surprised her by him doing such action by defending her. Did he know as well. Hanzo dismissed and canceled the training with the dummy and glared at Master Hamada.