Chapter 42- New years part 1

A day before New Years, the crew all went to the Lake where the suppose cabins were going to be. Men and Woman separated from both cabins as well as anything they would need to make themselves comfortable. Y/N and Ziegler were in touch with the fireworks while Fareeha and her mother went to put in their suit cases inside the woman's cabin. For the men, they got in touch with the supplies. Coolers, folded chairs, tables, food, and even rented a water skis for the lake.

Once all settled down by the lake's shore close to the cabins, Reyes and Morrison started grilling for tonight's show. All of which they were still wearing their causal clothes.

"Time to change!",said Ana.

"Change?",asked Y/N.

"Come, we'll show you. Men, you too.",said Ana as she pushed Y/N gently toward the woman cabins.

"Hands off me, Ana.",said Y/N,"what is the meaning of this?"

"Put this on.",said Ana, giving her a two piece swim suit.

"Eh?"

"What's the matter? Ever went swimming?",asked Fareeha who was in the middle of changing.

"....No. . I mean Yes. . . Kinda."

"Angela and I went out to pick you one. So put it on."

"I don't-"

"We're not taking no for an answer."

"Fine."

"So cute!",yelled Fareeha.

Y/N stood there blushing, her face looking down at herself with her arms in front of her shyly. A red bikini two piece swim suit with white dots on to them.

"It fits perfectly on her.",said Ziegler.

"I agree, put this on.",Ana handed her a white towel sheet to put on around her,"wrap it around how you like."

Y/N looked at the thin fabric, watching as the thin fabric flow down to her. Watching it in curiosity as she didn't know how this would cover her.

"Give it here.",said Fareeha whom helped her tie the towel around her waist in a fashioned manner. For a young girl,she knew what she was doing.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Let's go, we shouldn't keep the men waiting.",Ana said.

"Whoah..",all the men said all at once watching the woman walking down the trail in their swim suits. They soon turned their attention to grilling than what they find relieving.

"Wow—Ow! What'da hell?",said Mccree, holding his head carefully when he felt a hard hit from someone in order for him to get out of the trance he was in.

"Show some manners, Mccree.",said Genji.

"What does a cyborg—"