Chapter 14-Genji

—Shimada Castle, Japan—

Genji and Hanzo went their separate ways away from each other for now after everything has happened. His mind was still into the marriage part of his mind that worried much for Y/N. The Shimada Castle was big enough for them to not bother one another after the fight that happened between the both of them. He crossed the hallway, entering the dojo. Y/N was right about to walk outside from the Dojo. Genji narrowed his eyes and went the other way to get outside. Watching Y/N closely as she walked down the stairs and went to one of the Sakura trees they had on their property. Siting down against it, she happened to have both of her weapons with her. What did she plan to do with them?

Genji watched closely as she sat down Indian style, and sheathed on of her swords,placing them on her lap with the hilt on her right side. Pulling out a cloth and a small oil bottle with her left hand pocket. Opening the bottle, she pour some on her cloth before polishing the blade smoothly to keep her mind distracted.

Finding it was the right time, he decided to walk up to her. His footsteps hit every step that made her aware that he was there. Looking away from her blade, she saw Genji wearing something quite different from the meeting. Genji waved at her and gave a smile,"Greetings Y/N."

"Going somewhere?",she smiled back.

Genji seated himself next to Y/N, making himself comfortable by leaning back and having his hands behind his back. Y/N continued to polish her blade.

"Yes."

"With the girl you and your brother like?"

Genji widen his eyes, siting up quickly, looking at Y/N,"you were there?"

"I am sorry for being in your business. I am simply curious."

"What did you hear?"

"I am sorry?"

"Did you hear everything?"

"Genji?",she chuckled,"All I heard was that you loved her. Nothing more."

"Oh. . .",he calmed down a bit. Leaning back again.

"Why so surprised?"

"Hm. . . Nothing. ."

"Is she pretty?"

This caught Genji off guard,"Very beautiful."

"Do you have a date with her?"

"No, I was wondering if you want to have a date with me."

For the first time, Y/N felt her chest raising in speed and her cheeks blushing red in that thought of one going out with a guy like Genji. It made her pause again,"A date?"

Genji leaned up again,"yes, you want to go right now? This time, I will do the rest."

Y/N chuckled,"Rikamaru?"

"No",Genji chuckled back,"better."

"Oh?"

"Just meet me by the gates when you are ready.",Genji stood up.