Chapter 64- Peace

Months later

The day was like any other day. What it could be considered normal for the time being with each of everyone's lives. Good news and some that are bad, but in the end; all we can do is move on and hope for the better. It was Y/N baby shower before a week of giving birth to their child. Everyone growing anxious of knowing about the child's gender. The baby shower is being held at the Hospital Jack is being held in after he was diagnosed with cancer that even Y/N couldn't heal. The nanobots and what they consider "stuff" that was pump into Jack had became aggressive and began attacking his immune system. For Gabe, Y/N healed him before he even showed any signs. If Gabe was still Reaper, he would be in Jack's position. This happened in A matter of several months while Y/N is pregnant.

Sombra and Mccree are official to their relationship. A relationship that looks well to be stable. Genji and Angela are on good terms and began to work around their relationship as a couple. So much has changed, so many good things, but the thing that is bringing them down is Jack's health. There is less that Angela could do. She is a prodigy, but there are things that can even put smart her. As well for Sombra.

Y/N and Ana are speaking to each other about baby related issues while the others were just talking. The men on the other hand were supporting Jack to get his mind away from the state he was in. It was at this very moment, that Gabriel showed what he had kept in for a long time. Jack in the other hand, seem to know his feelings.

"Jack. .",Gabriel reached his hand over to him and held it there. It was much thinner the last time he had ever seen it up close.

"What? You want to tell me that you were kidding about getting revenge on me?"

"No, I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

Gabriel bent forward, his eyes closed before giving him a kiss on his lips. As much as they are both old, everyone gasped. Tracer was the first to squeal out of her mind to see such action. Of course, because she's gay. Her girlfriend Emily stood there smiling with her excited girlfriend shaking her arm.

Gabriel moved back, smiling at him, and sat there with his response.

"You never told me..",said Jack.

"I was hesitant.."

"You?",in disbelief,"of all people? Shy?"

"Wait. . . You're telling me. . That you had feelings for me?", asked Gabe.

"I always had. . By the time I knew you were still alive, I didn't know how to get you back."

"But here I am. ."

Gabriel glanced at Y/N.

Jack held his hand in return.

Suddenly, Sombra roughly placed her arm around the Latino's neck. Her other hand roughly scratching his hair into a mess.

"Did I just see viejo confess to his 50 something year old crush?",asked Sombra,"How adorable."

"Sombra.",Gabe gently pushed her away from the much contact.

Everyone one started to round Jack's bed. Gaining his attention toward him and Gabe. Some with the looks of happiness and pity mixed in together. Some showed sadness.