CHAPTER 53- Prepare

"Torbjörn! Why didn't you answer the recall?!",Reinhardt voice rose louder before anyone could speak. Himself being the first to greet his old veteran.

      "Well y'know, I was busy with my kids and all."

      "Well, I'm glad an old friend could come join the fight. I don't think we could fight without you.",said Ana.

      "Ana?!",spoke Torbjörn,"We all thought you were dead."

      "Well,I had to come back.I was worried you'd get bored not being able to stick your nose in my business."

Y/N's Pov

        I sighed, dismissing their little veteran talk with the three old. Ziegler, Mccree, and Fareeha joined in while the others stayed to know the new Heros.

       "You're our new boss?",asked the young Korean girl.

       "Perhaps I am, Ms. Song. Did they really let you in joining Overwatch?"

       "Don't let my age stop you."

       "She's right, although we are young, we can still do the things that you can.", said the Lucio.

       "Why did you all join?"

       "To do what is right.",said Zarya,"When I learned that You and Angela Ziegler brought Overwatch back, I was finally able to do what is good for the world. Not just my country; but for everyone."

       "I could agree with her",said Satya,"We all have our own purpose for the same reason."

       "To experience peace and harmony.",said the Omnic Zenyatta.

       "And to save what we might already lost.",said Mei.

       "Impressive.",I said.

       "So if you're going to be our Boss, then what are we really are up against.",asked Song.

      "My name is Former Overwatch Agent : Y/N Narahashi. These are your new comrades: Winston, Lena Oxton, Jesse Mccree, Angela Ziegler, and Genji and Hanzo Shimada.From what we all know that we have another war coming up. With the Militaries help against the Omnics; we must be prepared in days time."

     "What about the mission?",asked Mei.

    "Those details will be explain in due time later. What is most important is, to show me what you are really capable of. In time, you all will be assigned to my group and where you should be when we fight."

    "Wait.",said Lucio,"Why do you have Shimadas joining in Overwatch. Aren't they enemies-"

    "That does not matter now. What matters now is all the help we can get. You all are now dismissed. My partner here Genji will send out important information when the time is right. Be prepared."

   "Right."

    "That was an impressive talk."