Chapter 31- Dragons

Jinshanling

-

Chapter 31

The dragon in front of Tomoya stood hovering him, gripping onto the roof of the Great Wall towers. The Dragon's long whiskers flowed throw the air as if they were alive like waves moving along the waves of the current.

"You want to be fair?"

He spoke, his appearance slowly changing in the form of black smoke. Within that smoke, it was getting bigger and bigger, reaching over the other tower away from Y/N. Her patience shortening, but also wanted a fair fight. That smoke disappeared once what was behind the smoke appeared. A long body, followed by long whiskers the lengthy as half of its body appearing. The head similar to a lion with horns on the point of its head. The color of its scales are bright red and orange. Like fire. . . Like blood. The eyes glowing bright yellow. Showing no form of pupils.

"Do you really want to waste your energy on fighting to defend The Shimadas?",Tomoya asked via telepathy toward her mind.

"Whatever it takes, they have raised me to their best of their ability."

"Lies! Because you fell in love. Not one. . . But TWO of them!"

"You dare."

----

Breaking News Live: Alive and big in Jinshinling, China. There has been reports of loud booms and roars. The park rangers investigated to find - what seems to be two dragons ready to fight to the death. This is not edited in any way. I repeat, this-

-

"Y/N, you can do this.",mumbled Genji under his breath next to his brother Hanzo and their Father. Along with the other Shimadas who were assigned to stand guard inside their dojo to watch the news of this event. Izumi stood nearby looking inside the Dojo without being noticed.

"Y/N. . . ",Izumi said.

"How did she get there in less than 5 minutes?"

"The Narahashi have great gifts and powers most will deem the impossible, Genji.", said Akira.

"I wish I was their to help her. I hate feeling so useless.",growled Hanzo, his hands fisting out of frustration.

"All we can do is watch. ."

---

"We do not have to do this."

"Go to Hell, what your father wanted for me was nothing good for my well being. I have been through hell with my new master to undo me and I will not return to a Clan who brainwashed me and killed my parents in front of my eyes. You were nothing but a spoiled little boy who couldn't wait to marry me. I am glad the Shimadas are stronger and wealthier than you. They risk their lives raising me to who I am before I knew what I really was. "

"But with your blood, we can rule all of Japan together. . Maybe the whole world."

"All you care is about my power and what it holds, Half breed. I am not willing to give up so easily. I will not allow you or your damn clan get what they need."

"That is your weakness. Love."

"Y/n, do not listen to him."