Chapter 21-The Queen

—Mount Qiyun,China—

"Are you ready to try again?",Master Zhū asked before taking his far distance from where Master Shimada is.

"I am."

Zhū nodded, teleporting next to Akira. Akira never grew used to those abilities, only if he wished to learn, but he doesn't have that power to do so.

"You should teach me how to do that.",said Master Shimada.

Zhū chuckled,"You must be jesting."

"I am."

Both of the men chuckled, looking ahead of them to see Y/N standing there. Waiting for their call. Both raised their hands up into the air that they are ready. Y/N on the other hand grew hesitant.

"I can do this. . .",she whispered as she closed her eyes for the longest moment. Wind started to increase around her, even making the ground shake a bit. Soon the aura of light started to surround her. The maroon light that circled around her body. Y/N opened her eyes, thus, her eyes were of a glowing bright white color. Her body torn away light hiring paper on fire. Under neath was white also. She took a step forward as her body started to shape shift from that very moment. Tearing apart like burning paper. Y/N got on all fours as the body grew big in size with itself with the body fully white. The wings and the body starting to take form.

Master Zhū and Akira looked ahead and kept their distance to see the dragon takes its from inside Y/N. The light dimmed as it showed the appearance of the dragon.

The dragon appeared grey in color that made it look almost white

The dragon appeared grey in color that made it look almost white. Up on its hind legs before it was on all fours. Hitting the ground caused both of them to almost loose their balance looking up at the creature.

Then it roared, roared loud enough for any animal to run away from the creature's distance. Zhū and Akira both got on their knees before bowing deeply toward Y/N. The Dragon than looked at them, leaning down to get a closer look. It turn its head to the side, to see them with one side of the eye. Zhū and Akira looked up to see the enormous eye of the creature. A beautiful deep blue color.

"She did it.",said Akira.

"She did. . . "

The dragon looked up again to look around her. Seeing how tall she really is. Seeing the temple ahead from such a far distance. Looking down at them again, she tempted to speak, but all came were roars.

"I think she wants us to hop on.",said Akira.

"You can go. . I will meet you back at the temple."

"Very well."

With Zhū gone, Akira came back with their things and placed them on Y/N's back before mounting on her. The dragon remained siting down for the Shimada to climb on her wing to get adjusted.