Chapter 44- Leave With Me

2069
Y/N's Pov

The first two weeks of January had passed and everything had went back to normal. Doctor Ziegler doing her normal check-ups on her patients, Genji visiting her more often than usual, Torbjörn and Reinhartz back at the base, Ana along with Morrison, Reyes, and a couple of others went on a mission, meanwhile Mccree and I went on a duo mission in Houston, Texas to look for the gangs associated with Los Muertos gang. Looking for gangs on the bad side of Houston was tough. Men on all corners of the abandoned buildings they call their hideouts.

Anything could be called their hideout. Mccree and I had been in Blackwatch together ever since I came into the picture. There was nothing wrong....

Until now.

We decided to strike during the night, where most men are blinded in the darkness. Mccree and I were on the roof as I sat there against the roof wall with my pro vision Scouting the area. Using this power can be painful if I use it to long or too far. This kind of power allows me to look through the area like a ghost with no problem at all. Seeing the enemies with heavy weapons at the point of high guard.

"See anythin' yet, darlin'?"

"From out target, a number of 5 men guard the door, three on each point of their position, one on two roofs with snipers."

"Could you see where our target is?"

I went on ahead to see through the doors, the inside was dark. It was hard to see through them as I went passed through every wall. At this point, I was bringing to reach my limit.

I grabbed onto Mccree's black armor as I leaned forward in pain. My breathing became uneasy as I went forward with the vision.

"Stop Y/N, you're overdoin-"

"No, I need to know...where he is."

"Y/N.."

The building was two stories, I found the stairs rather quick as I proceeded with the mission. The stairs went up in a semi-circle upwards back to the front of the building. There were two men guarding the doors. As I went passed them, I saw him siting on the desk. Legs on the desk, tattoos covering his body,dressed formally in a very expensive suit. With three men guarding at his side.

I left the vision, coming back to my body was like a jolt through me insensitively as I inhaled sleepily as if I was choking.

"Easy, easy, ",he said placing his hand on my chest to calm my breathing.

"Enough, Mccree."

"Did you find him?"

"Yes, he's upstairs with the building facing us. There is a window on the front, if I take the gun of those snipers. I may be able to shoot him from there with a clear vision of him."

"You want me to go down there?"

"It's what you do best."

"Be careful, my dear. I rather not see you hurt unlike last time."

"Don't bring it up."