Chapter 16- fighting for one

—Hanamura,Japan—
1

Sigh,"I need to find Hanzo and apologize. He is right, it is all my fault.",Genji told himself. Walking back up to the dojo of the Shimada Castle. Inside, he found Hanzo walking into the Dojo at the same time he did. He carelessly went to put a smile on his face and waved at him,"Hello Brother, I wanted to apologize for—"

Punch.

"You can be this angry at me."

"You touched her, did you not?"

"Brother, I do not know what you are talking about."

"That mark you left on her neck. That was you."

"I. . . ",he straighten himself up,"Yes. . . That was me."

Hanzo growled, pushing his brother backwards,"You dare to leave a mark on her."

"To make that she is mine.",Genji smirked,"She will fall in love with me if you like it or not."

"I can treat her more better than you.",he poked his chest,"She is mine. You hear me?"

"Do not tell me you touched her as well?"

Silence...

------

"You are kidding me?"

"I will not allow you be alone with you."

"And neither will you, Brother.",Genji narrowed his eyes.

Hanzo growled.

"Are you afraid that I will steal her virginity?",asked Genji.

"How dare you!"

Hanzo grabbed Genji by the shoulders and pulled him to throw his brother across the dojo. His anger filled up that he dared to pull a sword on him.

"Brother?"

"You know I love her."

"So do I, brother. Please, I do not want to fight you.",Genji remained more nervous to face his own brother. He would never fight his own brother. Whatever the reason.

"You will fight me."

Hanzo grabbed about her sword and tossed it too him. Genji couldn't do nothing, but catch the sword. Hanzo was already heading his way when he caught it. Blocking Hanzo's quick swing of the Katana.

"Brother, stop.",he pushed the sword in full force,"I will never fight you."

"But you will."

"Enough!"

-----

Like time has been lost between the two brothers. Finding themselves on the floor, swords far away from them, they looked between to see Y/N had stopped the fighting.