Chapter 9-Birthday

—Hanamura,Japan—

Another year has passed. Y/N stayed outside with the other Women Shimada Warriors to learn how to do calligraphy. Something that is traditional in the Shimada Clan. Some accepted her, some did not as she listened closely as she wrote on her paper.

"Why would Master Shimada want to train a servant all of the sudden?",one women said. More older, mostly teenagers.

"She has a servant of her own."

"She does?"

"Yeah, but I don't dare ask Master Shimada."

"But she isn't a Shimada. What is so special about her?"

"Ladies, enough.",said the instructor.

Y/N stayed to her task in the very back. Only wanting to stay focus and get done with the shitty class. The instructor went over to see Y/N work. Noticing something odd about her.

"You are left handed?",she asked.

Y/N stopped to look up at her instructor. Placing the brush to the side,"Yes."

"How long have you been here in the Shimada Castle?"

"For a year.",she nodded.

The instructor got down on her knees to have eye level with the girl. The girls in the class all did their work on the floor.

"Are those girls giving you trouble?"

". . . I learn to care less of what they think. They judge on what they do not understand."

The women instructor smirked,"You're right."

"Master?"

Master Hamada appeared with his arms behind him. The instructor got up once again. Allowing Y/N to return to her work.

"Yes?"

"Y/N is dismissed for today. She is assigned to be somewhere else."

"Which is?"

"Private matters."

"Very well. You heard Y/N."

Y/N placed down her brush and stood up,"Yes.",she bowed before leaving. Getting locks from the girls as she was leaving as well. Walking beside Master Hamada, she couldn't help to raise a brow to this 'private' matters.

"Where are we going?"

"Genji wanted you to assist him on his birthday."

"Hanzo as well?"

"He was quiet, knowing it is his brother's birthday. He could wish what he wanted."

"I understand."

"Now get dressed, your servant is waiting."

"Yes."

Y/N went inside her room where she was met by her servant. Mostly, her servant bathe and scrubbed her, but never the Shimadas. Thinking Y/N couldn't bathe herself well. Y/N insisted in bathing herself. Not wanting to feel no longer like a Spoiled little brat.