Chapter 67- Perfection

Y/n's pov

It had been a couple days since I have given birth to my son , Kenji Narahashi Shimada, a strong and healthy baby boy. It was everything I hoped for. He has Hanzo's looks and hair, while he has my skin complexion. It was like I was holding another Hanzo. I loved him, and he was just so perfect. I am glad I was able to give birth without any interventions of any clans while I was pregnant and after. Nothing can separate me or my family. The kind of family I grew up with who were there for me. Never in my life had I had so much support and encouragement. For making that possible for escaping my hells of my past, I had to thank Jack for everything. Even after he died.

I was holding Kenji while we stood silently looking forward as the casket of Jack's body was being transported to the grave site. The people followed behind to see The Commander being buried. The rest of the veteran crew stood over by the burial site where we watched them come toward us. I glanced over at Gabriel to see him in his new commanding uniform, his face stern and serious, it was hard to tell if he wanted to cry. He is such a strong man, I admire him. Yet, I still blame myself for not noticing Jack's nanobots in his body attacking his body piece by piece. No one deserves to die that way. Ever.

I sway my arms gently for Kenji to calm himself from crying a bit. He was awake looking up at me or anywhere in his vision. Hanzo and I wore our traditional Kimonos. Even Genji himself did. I must admit, he does look silly wearing clothes over his cybernetic body.

The men arrived with the casket and laid it on the panel. The prist came and started to read versus from the bible. I don't know the much about Christian beliefs nor Catholic, but Sombra told me the differences of what they are since she is Catholic herself. It turns out that Jack used to be a Christian that attended church in Indiana, America. I once asked Sombra what her real name is. She refuses to tell me and says that Mccree knows. Mccree only gave me one hint.

Olive Garden.

Whatever that means.

Meanwhile, The Prist continued to speak while the casket lowered so slowly down to the earth that is now his resting ground. Gabriel stood close to the casket as it lowered in his uniform that is dressed to the occasion. The Overwatch Uniform. I know that in his face, he was strong not to show emotion. I wonder what he is thinking.

When the casket was done. Gabriel is the first one to drop a while rose flower down to the earth. Those one by one had they thrown a flower or a precious item they would give for Jack to keep in the afterlife. When it was my turn, Hanzo and I turned to each other, nodded, and looked down to the earth. Extending out hands out with a balled fist. At the same time, we released our fists and allowed two white feathers flow down to the earth and onto the casket.

-

After the funeral was over, Gabriel had stayed behind during the burying and the when they were done. Out in this humitiy that soon turned into rain. No one has ever bothered to go up to him. Not even I. Doctor Ziegler told us it was best for us to leave him alone to collect his thoughts. Us? Everyone.

" My love, what are you doing?", asked Hanzo.

" Breast feeding."

" Out here in the open?"

" I could care less for what they think. I can not be stopped for what my child needs, my dear."

" But-"

" No."

Hanzo nodded and left the area. I happened to be sitting on the lounge to a close window where I could see Gabriel outside in the medium rain. It was peaceful.

As one being a Queen, it must take a lot for anyone to endure one's safety. I do have body guards, but I commanded them to leave me alone at peace. It was not how I planned as a Queen, but it is required.

-

Hanzo and I have returned to Japan some weeks later. No trouble during our return. By the time we arrived, The Shimada Castle had new arrangements for our return. Seeing the place still remained the same. The memories I've made. So much I can remember. Some good, some bad. For my child to raised here is perfect. For my children's children and their children. The Shimada clan should not go extinct. Not after Genji almost whiped them out.

I could tell that the life we all wanted is almost here. The end to our hard life come anew. I could not wait the years to come.