Chapter 49-Recall

Y/N lowered her hood to reveal herself from under it. Seeing upon' Hanzo's face was unforgettable to see. His eyes widen still in surprise to see her alive. Right after finding out two of who he lost were alive this whole time.

"Y/N. .",he said in a half whisper, dropping his bow to his side.

"I thought. . I thought Genji killed you."

"You knew he was alive?"

"Yes. . I learned what had happened to him. He aimed to kill you after what you have done to him all those years ago. "

"But Y/N, what happened to you? I believed that you were dead. We lost so much after your disappearance."

"I know. . . Hanzo."

"I am sorry. . I-"

An increase pressure touched his chest, the pressure going around his form to see a sight of Y/N hugging him. Looking below him, he slowly hugged her back, and dearly. His fingers going through her H/L hair. How much Hanzo missed her sent and her touch. Finally able to hug her made him at ease once again. His head burying into her neck as he put in a pressure hugging her.

"I have missed you.",Hanzo whispered,"I have missed you so much. . . My Queen."

"You've grown old."

A chuckle escaped,"We all grow old."

Pulling apart half away from each other, Hanzo lifted a small smile from his lips to show Y/N. She smiled as well, leaning forward to kiss his forehead.

Hanzo cupped his tattooed hand onto her cheek, holding her close as to pulling her close to kiss her on the lips. Y/N didn't hesitate to move her lips to kiss him as he urge his way with her. Her hands wrapping around his build shoulders as he ran his arms up and down her waist.

Location:Unknown

"I've been hiding in here for a couple years. Finding and eliminating my targets of the Okazakis.",she said, leading Hanzo into her hide out. Looking around him, she managed to pull some things off to support herself.

"You are still trying to find him? Tomoya's dead."

"I know he is and I made sure of it."

"Who is your main target now?"

"His father."

"You still haven't found him after all these-"

"Unluckily, yes. I haven't. Some Okazakis are loyal enough not to tell me of his location. I think he has an idea who is Killing them one by one."

"I see."

"What about you?",she asked.

"I. . . Kill for work. Hidden away from the Shimada Clan. There are somethings that I wish could be over."

"Hanzo. . . If I show myself to the Shimada-"

"Do not, imagine the things that can go wrong."

"I know, but now is not the right time."

"I will get what is mine. . ."

"By birthright.",both had said at the same time.

Hanzo and Y/N gave themselves a hand on elbow hold as they smirked. Both thinking the same way to their mission.

Zip.

Their attention had led them to seeing the screen of her computer. The screen showing the Overwatch symbol. Y/N let go of Hanzo and walked up to it.

"It can't be..."

"What is this? Overwatch was Disbanded-"

"It never has.."

"Y/N, were you part of Overwatch?"

"Long enough to call it my second home. Genji was with me. We promised ourselves that when the world needs us the most; we must be there for them."

"I thought-"

"Hanzo.",she turned to him,"Come join me.."

"I. ."

"The Okazakis can wait, my wish is coming closer than I thought. Hanzo, it is time to pick a side. The world needs to be saved again. In the end, we are better than we had become in the past. "

"Y/N. . . Are you sure about this?"

She nodded.

"I trust you that you know what you're doing. Please do."

She smiled," Thanks.."

Y/N walked over to the screen to press on Live call.

"It's been to long, Winston."

"It has."

"What had happened?"

"I don't think where I am is safe anymore. The world needs us and we would want you to be apart of it."

"No need telling Winston. Meanwhile, I have a friend who can do some extra help."

". . Oh. . Well, get the help you can get and join over at Watchpoint."

"We'll see you there."

Click.

"Hanzo.."

"Yes?"

"Did you meet Hanzo?"

". . "

"I can tell you did.."

Y/N leaned against the controls of the computer while looking at him.

"..I did.."

"Why didn't he....kill you?"

"He is a different man that I once had remember. He. . Is different."

"Different? Hm. . He wanted revenge. I wonder what made him this way."

"I do as well."

"Ready to travel?"

"Always."

"Ikou!"

Sorry for the short chapter! Therefore, I wonder where you guys are from reading this?

Ikou:Let's go!