Chapter 7- The Shimadas

—Shimada Castle,Japan—

"I can not believe this. Why do we need a Guardian?",Hanzo asked himself.

"She is just a servant, brother."

"A servant and a Guardian are different things. A servant is a slave that goes by our orders and does everything for us. A Guardian is someone who will remain at our side at all times to protect us. She is not a Shimada. Has no power to control the dragons."

"Father has his reasons, Brother."

"Reasons he does not want to tell us. Father did not buy her, she is something else."

"I did tell you Father was up to something."

"And you were right."

"It does not matter now. Let us just train with her and when we get older, we could convince Father to remove her as Guardian. "

"Perhaps you are right."

Footsteps were heard coming from the wide opening of the Dojo as Master Hamada and Y/N were walking beside each other. Genji was eager to know who and what this girl is really like. Hanzo on the other end, crossed his arms and avoided eye contact with the girl.

"Hanzo, I know what your father said is not what you like—"

"You!",he pointed toward his instructor,"Do not lecture me about what is best for me."

"Brother. .",said Genji.

"Your father ordered me and you know I can not refuse his request to train the girl, you, and your brother together."

"What is your name?",Genji said with a raised eyebrow. Extremely curious.

"Y/N."

"Beautiful name."

"So is yours, Master Shimada."

"Please, Call me Genji."

"As you wish."

"Tch.",said Hanzo.

"Now that you both are now acquainted, let us start with training."

-----

"Ah!",Hanzo fell on his back after he was pushed with such force from a small girl like her.

"Again, Hanzo!",Master Hamada instructed.

Hanzo was already out of breath when he stood up to his feet. Seeing the girl in her stance without showing any sign of exhaustion. It made him that that she was a Omnic.

"Are you even alive?",taunted Hanzo.

Y/N glared at Hanzo.

---

In the end, Hanzo had ended with a leg choke hold from Y/N. Hanzo tapped out for a release as Y/N released the Shimada and got off him. Y/N looked toward Master Hamada for a signal. He nodded and looked at the fallen Shimada.

"Your moves are too sloppy. You will not get around your opponent throwing your hands like that."

"Tch."

"You may be better than your brother and she may be better than you, Hanzo. But, she does not master your archery skills."

Hanzo looked at Y/N with a calm expression on his face. Giving her the eye before looking back at Master Hamada.

'She is strong. Even for a 10 year old like me.'

"Genji, your turn."

Genji got up to his feet and took Hanzo position and faced toward Y/N.

"I never hit a girl before."

"Do not take it personally. This is training."

"Hmm. . ."

-----

Master Hamada and Hanzo were shocked to what they have seen. Genji taking Y/N down in a swift flip to the ground while taking a hold of her arm. Y/N tapped out for a release. Genji freed her and stood back, bowing toward Master Hamada.

"Good Genji."

"Nice fight, Master Shimada.",said Y/N.

"I told you to call me Genji."

"Apologies."

"Enough, you all are dismissed for today. Y/N, you know what to do."

"Yes,Master Hamada.",bowed Y/N as she watched him leave.

"Tch, your presence dishonors me.",said Hanzo standing up.

"Apologies.",the girl bowed slowly.

"Do not bother, you are just a Guardian choose by our Father. Whom he bought thinking it was best to train a slave."

"Hanzo!",barked Genji.

"I am no slave. Your father did not buy me, he saved me. I would do anything to repay for what he did those weeks ago."

"What are you talking about,Y/N?",Genji simply growing curious as he stepped forward to know.

"Your father did not tell you?"

"Tell us what?",Hanzo stepped forward.

"About the story of how he saved me from the Okazaki Clan."

The brothers simply just looked at each other. Wondering for themselves about this girl.

"So. . . Father choose you for a reason."

"A reason I do not know. Apologies,if I do not have the information."

"You do not need too.",said Genji.

"Girl, what are you?"

"My parents were killed in front of me by the Okazaki and—"

"No. . . I am asking what are you? What clan you are from?"

". . . I do not know..."

The brothers looked at each other again.

"Y/N would you help the servants around?",asked Genji.

"Yes,Master."

The girl left them, leaving the two brothers on their own confused and curious to know what this girl is and why did father do? He never "save" anyone without any reason.

"Do you think we should ask Father?",asked Genji.

"Not now. . ."

------

All characters belong to Blizzard, Ocs are mine