Chapter 5-Training

–Hanamura,Japan—

"I do not know, brother, but there is something going on that only Father knows.",said Genji while swinging his practice sword along side his Brother Hanzo.

"He has his reasons, Brother. It is best for us not to ask him something that is considered classified."

"You think it is classified?"

"The way Father avoids the question and his body language. He has a lot in his mind that would consider it Classified."

"About the girl?"

"The girl must be one of our servants that Father bought and tried to escape."

"But why did many Shimadas chase after her? Was she that dangerous?"

"I do not know, you should not worry about this girl you saw at the Dojo. You should be worried about your training."

"Hanzo, I feel completely weird about this. Father replaced a new instructor right after what happened to the girl? He is the head instructor and now he is being replaced? Then Father choosing when to meet this girl?",this made Genji stop and look at Hanzo.

"Genji. .",the older brother let out a long sigh,"Please do not over think it too much. It is not weird for us to meet every and each servant father buys. They are nothing but slaves here, but you are thinking about one girl?"

"She looks very young to be a servant."

"Every one father buys are often young."

"But she is my age, Hanzo!"

"Brother, it is just one Servant.",he said remain in calm,"There is nothing special about her. We will meet her when the time comes. There is nothing to worry about.",Hanzo came up to Genji to pay him on the shoulder.

"Maybe you are right. 'Just' a servant."

"Good.",Hanzo gave a small smirk,"Let us fight."

The older brother gave his younger brother the messy hair by placing his palm over his head and scratched.

"Han Solo!", The small boy tried getting out of his grasp with his hair in all directions.

"For what you did lastnight."

"Oh you are on."

-----
.
.
CLACK!

"AGAIN!"

Y/N, standing up on her knees with her practice sword. It was after midnight when the brothers were long asleep and so were others. The girl went on ahead and attacked the instructor with a horizontal swing toward his torso. The Instructor easy blocked her moved. Y/N obliged and continued swinging with everything she knew. The Instructor was much bigger, taller , and stronger than the girl. In the end, he had his practice sword hit together with Y/N. Using all of his full force to make her loose her balance.

The girl balance was beyond reach as she managed to do a couple of back flips to maintain that balance. The girl ended with a defense stance with the hilt backwards. The Instructor was surprised that she learn most of what she needed to know. She showed no sign of being Exhuasted for training for almost 6 hours since 8 pm.