Chapter 58 - War

3rd person Pov

     The war had only begun between Overwatch and Talon. The infamous terrorist group only wanting one thing; Y/N Narahashi. It grew endless with the war of getting her power. Mercenaries, gangs, all grouped up for the war to get one thing. One person who has one power that could gain control of this world once and for all. The essence of time — all need to be spent more wisely. At the wrong time, all would be lost.

    Sombra was let go; giving all information in order to have a new name and a new life. Her reality knew that once this is all revealed, she is no longer with Talon, but they are going to be after her for the betrayal she had now planned all along. Widowmaker is taken under custody for now. They have better problems than handling with an assassin. It had been over twelve hours sense the fight, their journey to Mexico had been to a stop. In the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. Radars have picked up unauthorized ships heading their way; and a bunch of them. No doubt their origins, all of them began to get ready. Reinhardt, Zarya,  Satya, Torbjörn,Mei, Winston, and Zenyatta stayed back on the ship to take cover. While Y/N, Soldier:76,Ana,Mccree,Sombra,Tracer,Mercy, Fareeha, and Lucio went in ships in three. Meanwhile Genji and Hanzo. . . Well, they had other weird ideas.

"You sure you can hang on, Brother?"

"I'm fine, I can get used to this.",said Hanzo.

"How are you two holding up!",shouted D.va.

[Reference to Hero Of The Storm Genji]

D.va was in her mech, controlling the giant pink mech that held Genji and Hanzo together in the low level from where the ships had taken off. Looking up, they saw the ships coming forth meeting up with the enemies coming in more than just flying ships, but in also ships as well.

"This is going to be one long fight.",said Hanzo.

"But we are not going to fight alone."

"Try telling that to Y/N."

The weather cloudy and dark. There is a storm heading their way sooner or later. The winds almost knocking Y/N's ship off course. Holding by the hanger to hold herself from falling.

"There must be another way, Y/N.",said Ana.

"I made up my mind.",she said, lifting up her hand to each her ear, pressing on the com-link,"Is everyone at their assigned station?"

"D.va in position."

"Reinhardt here!"

"Zarya's group here."

"Mercy in position."

"Sombra online."

"I'm here."

"Gabriel?!",said Ana via comlink, she stayed along in the ship with Morrison and Y/N.

"Long time no see."

"Ziegler said-"

"I think I'm good enough to fight some Talon ass. After what they done to me, I think I know every single one of their tactics."

"What's the plan today,Gabe? You don't mind me calling you Gabe, do you?"

"Stick to the mission."

"Don't push yourself, Gabriel.",said Ana.

"Right, Reyes out."

The shipped stopped in their positions in distant from the others. They were high in the sky enough to be noticed by the ships below. The hanger lowered itself for Y/N to step down along with Ana and Jack next to her. Their weapons ready. On the other end had they done the same, showing the familiar face she hadn't seen over years ago.

"Just like we met, Y/N Narahashi.",the Okazaki leader. He alone came out to meet her. Soon, two hostages with two bags over them came down forth with men holding guns to their heads.

"I don't want to remember."

"Oh? I'll make you remember.",he ordered.

The removal of the bag had revealed that she had more to care for.

"Izumi! Hamada!",she yelled,"How dare you."

"We can do this the hard way or we can do this the easy way. How about we make a trade using you and these can live. What do you say?"

"Don't do it, Y/N. he'll kill you!"

"Shut up!"

"I'm not going to trade myself for your liking."

"Then that settles it.",he raised an arm.

"Wait!"

"Oh?"

"Do you consider this a fair fight? If you really wanted this to be so simple, why not come yourself? You brought all of these men for nothing. You know I will not give up."

He chuckled,"You've grown smart. I like that."

He paused for a moment, thinking , for a moment.

"Y/N please, don't listen to him. Your life is more important than us. You must fight."

"You know what? I've grown tired of your talking. Shoot them."

BANG! Bang!

"Urrrgggaaaahhhhh!",Y/N screamed loudly, her voice vibrating the ships around her. Seeing Izumi and Hamada's bodies slowly rolling off the ship. Catching them with her telekinetic power to bring them toward her in the Ship. Then aiming her arm toward their ship. Cramping down like a piece of paper. He jumped off of the ship before the power got him. She continued screaming, tears coming from her face. Unable to control her power.

"Y/N!",yelled Ana.

Y/N glanced back at her, her wings appearing slowly before joining in the free fall. The shots and flairs were now beginning. The three ships that held them were now up against Overwatch. Lucio used his weapon to push away the ship as far as he could before the ship fired. Sombra shooting inside the ship. War had just begun.

Y/N in mid-flight, the anger that flowed through her. The adrenaline sensing off her senses of her pain through her mind away. Genji, Hanzo, and D.va seeing the falling Okazaki and Y/N take place from afar.

"Go! Hana!"

"No, I can sense her anger. She. ."

"She saw them.."

The two bodies falling down at the sea looked like two pieces of black beans going down. It took a minute for them to crash into the sea. A few seconds later, there was light under the water, the water began moving unsteady. The storm incoming in at great speeds. Fast paced movements moved underwater. D.va had a hard time following, but it didn't take long for them to see what is swimming under neath.

"Wow."