Chapter 48- 2076

Y/N appeared to be somewhere in Japan doing from one work from another in order to survive in Japan. Life isn't cheap and so did her ability to keep taking care of herself. Her home, in a abandoned shaft outside of Hanamura, Japan where no one would expect anyone to trespass your property, unless they are dangerous. Y/N's powers went dormant. Unable to use them when she really wanted too, something she would rather face with instead of overpowering herself with opponents in her missions for the better good. It had been years since she had used them. The time where she feels absolutely normal and normal to society and not entitled to her 'Queen' title.

Her soundings were all dark with the support of her computer's screen that lit up the room for a bit. Y/N going from paper from paper to see the list of Okazaki's she had assassinated in the past few years. Cutting their numbers off slowly. While eating ramen and looking through the list. Drawing a like across the names that were eliminated.

"Dead."

Cross.

"Dead."

...

"Dead."

Another one.

"And Dead. Four dead of the most important men in the Okazaki empire. Killed most of which were able to get on my way. I'm close to my target.",she said, slurping onto her noddles before spacing off to space. Staring at the page below her.

"Ugh..",she placed the pencil down,"Many years, many deaths, how many families have I taken away without a father?"

She got up from the floor and started to pace back and forth from wall to wall. Thinking of her next move. The screens of her computers were a a couple for her eyes to roam. One displayed the news in Japan, others from Europe and internationally. Nothing displaying importance as 'The Second Omnic Crisis continues' .

The time around Hanamura was tonight. Tonight was a rare night of her day off. Y/N wasn't big on doing nothing all night, so she placed on her gear that she had made. A fully body suit similar to Overwatch's new recruit uniform, but this was all place with sleeves connected to the gloves that lightened a white color that reached up to her elbows. The same goes for her feet that gave her legs a white transparent look as if she was half way disappearing. Her two Swords on her left side. She left with a long sleeveless black trench coat with a hood that held well to her head. The middle parted so she could run easier in them. Heading out, her mission was once again wanting to find Tomoya's father. Leader of the Okazakis'.

'With him gone, I will make since with the Shimadas.'

In the center of the night of Hanamura was alive. Street flights bothering the most of people out at night heading for clubs and doing their nightly routines as night shopping, etc. Y/N used most of her use and training up on the rooftops as to get better at her free running from building to building. Not relying on her powers will get her in a sense how one should be careful when jumping from one building to another. A Human only has one life.

Hours of looking, asking questions, searching, seeking information, anything that she could get her hands on in order to find this Okazaki in hiding. It was passed midnight and Y/N was going to call it quits when she didn't realize that she was looking ahead the Shimada Castle. She had been there before, along time ago, but never bothered to enter it. The sense of home rushed through her thinking about it as she stared at it for quite awhile. From the other end of the Shimada Castle, she saw blue and green emitting from that area.

"Is someone in there?"

Y/N thought for a second, debating if she should go and check out what it is.

"There must be neon lights..but there is no neon lights in the Shimada Castle the last I remember. My curiosity is killing me."

Y/N leaped of faith down the building, landing in pile of black trash bags that broke her fall. Getting in from the start of Rikamaru, she started running toward the gates off a certain distance. She was quite aware of the Okazakis that stand guard. Therefore, she must be careful to not show her identity. She climbed over the Shimada wooden doors and over the edge. Landing perfectly, she ran passed the shrine and the bell. Not realizing the passed out bodies that were there. Heading over to the entrance of the Dojo. She saw someone there. Their back toward her. He was in a kneeling position as he sat there with his weapon beside him with only one arrow in his quiver.

'Who is he?'

As she got to her safe distance, she waited for his turn to realize whom is behind him. Looking closely at him from behind from under her hood as she squint her eyes to have a closer detail at him. Y/N felt a sensation of feeling at home as she stood there, having. A strong feeling she knew him.

'A left shoulder sleeve dragon tattoo, older man, blue and black bow, and sits in front of two swords that belonged to someone. Blue Katanas. . There were Hanzo's. No. . . Genji killed Hanzo?'

"What are you doing here, intruder?"

His head poked up higher a bit as he got a bit startled by her female voice. Turning his head half way before his body follow after for him to stand up. Holding his bow in position with the only one bow in aim.

"You should reconsider using that last arrow wisely."

"Isn't it surprising? I can do better without it."

"You have some nerve coming here. This was once my home, you must have a reason for coming here."

"Tch. . . Did the Shimada really sent a female Assassin to kill me? I will get back what is mine by birthright. And you, have no honor to call this your home."

"Try telling that to Hanzo.",she took a step forward on her left.

"Have your masters not tell you who I was, Assassin? They sure are smart enough not to tell you."

"Maybe you should tell me who you are?"

"There is no use in it, Assassin. You will die knowing whom you tried to kill."

"So be it."

Hanzo fired the first shot, the arrow would follow her if she tried to dodge it. Instead, she stealth her Sword to stop it from ever touching her. Hanzo watched in distraught when he saw the one blade she was holding. She aimed it for taking the second one off from her left side. Holding them reversed as she stood in defense.

"I warned you."

"Wait."

She perked a brow.

"Where did you get those blades?"

"What of it?"

"Did you steal them? "

"Nice of you to ask; no, I didn't. "

"You killed Y/N Narahashi, did you not? I will fight to the death if you did for revenge."

"Who are you?",she asked again.

". . . Shimada Hanzo."

"No.."