Chapter 43- New Years part 2

Mccree rode around alone for a bit. Getting the hard grudge away from himself.

"I wanted to-"

The jet ski went into high speeds went to a hard quick stop as the jet ski hit something hard as a rock as it had Mccree flying a couple of yards before landing under the water. Mccree splashes above the water before realizing that he couldn't keep himself up float.

"H-HELP!"

Fareeha spend her time searching for seashells as she heard a faint cry for help out into the distance. She realized something was wrong when the Jet Ski was stocked onto something with no one on it. Away from that, Mccree was crying out for help.

"JESSE!"

Fareeha dropped her seashells as tempted to get into deeper levels of the water.

"Fareeha! What's wrong!"

"Jesse's drowning!"

"What! Reyes! Morrison!"

Reyes and the men came over tuning to see Mccree's splashing become more less frequent.

"Shit, he's too far."

"Where's Y/n?",asked Ziegler.

"Did she—Shit!",cursed Reyes,"get the other Jet Ski from the truck. Hurry!"

"Wait...look.",pointed Fareeha.

"Damn...",said Morrison.

..
..
..
..

Mccree coughed the water from his mouth as he immediately turned his body to the side as he coughed roughly. Taking rough breaths in and out. Looking around him, he saw everyone around him except Y/N. he stood up quickly, only for Ziegler to push him lightly down for him to lay down awhile.

"I'm fine, doc. What happened?"

"You ram the jet sky into a tree that is underwater and Y/N got you to shore."

"What? That quickly. I thought-"

"Take a look for yourself.",said Ana, look across Mccree.

Mccree looked to his right to see what he would at least would be expecting. A dragon looking down toward's Mccree in a very quiet manner that you would not notice will be there.

"That's Y/N?",he asked.

"Don't be afraid. She's the one who fished you out.",said Fareeha.

"You should of told us you couldn't swim. We wouldn't have-"

"That is something I should have been told before insisting to go with Genji underwater.",Y/N interrupted Reyes.

"....she...S-she talks in that form too.",Mccree said.

"Incredible isn't it?",said Ana.