Chapter 24- First time

Hanamura,Japan

Night...

Y/n had only gone to sleep an hour before the Shimada had begun to head to sleep. Two guards stood watch over the door 24/7 during the night to watch over the Queen. Y/N remained her self to sleep for most the time. Her bed being next to the window. Allowing some of the moonlight to shine on her face. Thinking she was alone. .

She was wrong.

Y/N opened her eyes quickly and sheathed her Naginata quickly to point toward the shadow that stood there. Not only one, but two had been there.

"Take it easy. It is us. Genji and Hanzo",Spoke Genji. Showing himself in the moonlight from her window. Hanzo appeared soon after.

"Who ordered you to be in my room? Who allowed you to—"

"Our father ordered us, but please remember, we are your guardians now."

"Right. . "

"Lower your weapon.",said Hanzo.

Y/N remained in her bed when she sheathed her weapon back into it's proper manner. She laid back down and faced the window.

"Let her sleep.",said Hanzo to Genji who was tempting to touch her.

Through the whole night, Hanzo and Genji remained awake right next to Y/N's bed the whole night. Genji laid his head on to the edge of the bed, playing with her hair as she slept on her back once again. Hanzo played with her fingers.

----

Hours later...

A muffled gasp was heard from Y/N. Alerting Hanzo and Genji to wake up to see Y/N sitting up in half panicked.

"Y/N, are you alright?",asked Genji. Himself adjusting himself to sit on the edge of the bed.

"A bad dream. . "

"Come here."

Genji placed his arms around her and hugged her. Her head placed on his chest. Holding her closely, Genji looked at Hanzo and nodded. Giving her a comfort rub on her thigh that she isn't alone in the room.

"Thank you. . ",Y/N pulled back looking at the both Shimadas.

"You are welcome, my Queen."

"Enough with the title. I am still the Y/N you always knew."

Hanzo smiled,"you are always her."

"Will you be alright?",asked Genji.

"I will. . With the both of you.",she smiled.

Laying back, she closed her eyes once again to try to go to sleep. Right when she was in a dreaming state, she felt lips pressed against hers. Opening her eyes, she sat Hanzo's lips kissing her. Quite surprised, she pulled back.

"Wh. . What?"

"May I?"

Y/N looked into his deep brown eyes. Seeing his desire to bed her. Something she had always wished, but not like this. Y/N leaned fore ward to kiss the Shimada. Followed by Hanzo's lips desperately wanting to kiss her. Y/N didn't hesitate to kiss him back. On the lower half of her body, she felt another pair of hands pull the covers off Y/N. Soon followed by a body climbing over her. Hanzo pulled back, allowing Genji to have his turn to kiss her. Y/N looked above to see Genji leaning down to kiss with tongue.