Chapter 4-New Home

—Shimada Castle—

The master couldn't expect one of the Shimada Warriors to be carrying the girl over his shoulder. That was in a net. She tried to escape.

Clever.

"The girl tried escaping. Also, her servant was found unconscious on the floor of the women's bathing room.",The warrior said dropping the girl on to the ground in front of him. The Girl didn't let out any sound of pain when she hit the ground. Which raises a brow toward the Master.

The net, where Y/N was regained her balance to look up at the Master. Seeing him through the small holes of the net that caused her capture.

"Remove the net.",commanded the master.

The Shimada warrior used a dagger to cut through the knots of the net. Y/N removed the net off from around her. Still having her E/C eyes onto the Shimada Master.

"What is your name?"

"I want to go home. . ."

"And where is home? Do you have family? Parents?"

"They were killed in front of me by the Okazaki clan when they snatched me away from my home."

". . . This is your new home. I saved you from the Okazaki Clan for a reason. I will not ask you again for your name.",he said sincerely.

". . ."

"Answer him, girl.",the man behind her nudged her back were she hissed a big when she felt to what seem to be his boot pushing her forward.

"Enough, leave us."

The Shimada bowed, without saying a word. The man left the room, leaving Y/N and The Master alone.

"Girl? You must have a name."

"Y/N."

"Tell me Y/N, did they train you?"

"Yes, for a little than a year. "

"Explains why they found your servant unconscious on the floor."

Y/N grew silent, placing her eyes on to the leader. It would be disrespectful to look down at someone who is talking to you.

"Brave girl."

"I was told it were to be disrespectful to look down at someone who is speaking to you."

". . . We will need to work on your social skills and your training, but not yet. I was informed that you ran into one of my sons?"

"I did. ."

"Y/N. . Do you always wonder why the Okazaki wanted you? Why they killed your parents?"

"None of that matters anymore, I try to stay alive and survive."

'The girl is entirely brainwashed'

"Please feel free to ask questions."

"I am prohibited to ask such. I do what I am told, no questions or else I will be punished."