Chapter 59- A Fight between two dragons.

2

Y/N's pov

My anger flowed through me like a waterfall pouring down from a tall cliff that awaits to hit the bottom with a great impact that disturbs the water with a loud splash. My power within me urges to be unleashed upon the Okazaki, the one who raised me to be no other than defenseless girl who is upon into continuing a line full of Okazakis that are enemy to my Clan for thousands of years. I can defend myself, I can protect the ones I care for. I can do much more than that. I can save the whole world by riding the terrorist group Talon once and for all. Along with the Omnics that terrorize the world. Taking apart lives, families, countries, the world. I can be much more than that!

My body remerge from the cold waters of the sea. My claws itching to grab into the body of the Okazaki. I glance away for a second to see Hana moving her mech around us. Careful not to get in the way. Above of her mech was Genji. . . And Hanzo. Hanzo, you were meant to — not that he will listen anyways.

I looked toward the opposite side of the war starting with ships flying around us. Some shooting at me, some not. It was hard to move around to get a hard hit with the storm already hitting with hard winds that even I, had it hard to look around. War started, this was only the beginning.

The Okazaki's dragon was much bigger and broader than mines, but he was slow in his attacks. I was way opposite. Small and fragile, but fast in my attacks. His form took after a Chinese dragon, mines was much American, but took much advantages to take him down. He didn't have to have wings to fly, which made it easier for me to attack with all force, but for I, had to take advantage to grab on to Okazaki underwater in order for him to take me up to the surface to fly.

So many advantages ; so many ways.

Hanzo's Pov

I shoot my arrows in all directions. The water making it impossible for me to point and aim. With the winds picking up speed, I made effort to use the wind direct my arrow pointed a certain angle. The girl, Hana, directed us closer to the two dragons in combat. I aimed to jump and get on Y/N, but my efforts were cut off by Genji who pushed me back and made his way teleporting along side with Tracer who landed on the same area Genji reached for from the skies.

"Are you doing great up there?",she asked.

"Is there a way to get to The Okazaki?"

"No can do, we don't want to get in the way of them or we're crushed."

"Kuso."

Genji's pov

My teleporting had been limited on times I can zap my way forward and backward. Tracer had the most limits unlike me. Our shooting did no effort. Coming close to Y/N's head was my main priority.

"Having trouble there?!",Tracer yelled over the roars and rain.

"I can barely see with this rain."

"Don't worry,luv. I got this!"

I hear zaps passing in front of me. She reached passed Y/N's neck area and to her head already. She held one to her horns next to her eye. Careful, she began shooting with her only hand that gripped her pistol.