Chapter 15- Hanzo

—Far from Hanamura—

Location:Unknown....

"How dare you touch her. ."

"Genji. .",Y/N tugged on his sleeve," We must go. Some will have us surrounded if we do not leave."

"No. . . Who are you?",Genji asked. His arm blocking Y/N to step back to protect her.

"Did Y/N tell you? I am Okazaki Tomoya. Getting what is mine that was taken away from me since I was 6 years old. I come here and I see her making love to a Shimada. Now, you are getting on my nerves, Shimada."

"Genji. . We must go.",Y/N pulled his sleeve.

"Go Y/N, I can hold them off."

"I am not leaving without you."

"Why are you so afraid, Y/N?", asked Tomoya.

Y/N looked back at the Okazaki,"I am no longer afraid of you. I am not afraid of none of you. ",she stepped forward. Yet, Genji seek to hold her back by grabbing her arm,"Why would I be afraid to a prick like you? Your father attempted to make me emotionless as he can to follow nothing but orders. My life was nothing but train and train. To be married off to a spoiled brat like you."

"I care less about your stupid life background about us, my love."

"Tch."

"I only want your bloodline."

"You are never getting it."

"Oh I will. . . My love."

"RYū GA WAGA TEKI  WO KURAU!"

The wind around hem increased when in one direction; two blue dragons appeared swirling along each other clock wise cutting their distance from Y/N and Genji. Genji and Y/N looked toward their direction to see Genji up on the tree.

"Run! There is a limo waiting for you. I will cover you!",Hanzo started to pull arrows toward the Okazaki who not only did only have bow and arrows shooting. Shots were fired. Genji held Y/N's hand and ran down the hilly path down to reach the Limo.

"Hanzo. . . We can not leave him there."

"We do not have weapons with us."

"I do. "

Y/N showed the twin Naginata under the sleeve of her left hip of her outfit.

"I can not let you, it is too much of a risk.",said Genji.

"Do you trust me?"

"I do,but—"

Zip.

An arrow missed right passed Genji's head behind him when shot was fired.

"No time to argue. I will come back. Go!",Y/N patted his shoulder.

Without leaving of course, Genji gave her a quick kiss on the lips before running down the path. There, Y/N looked ahead of her and saw the approaching Okazaki swinging the bow at her. With her Naginata, she easily blocked it right on time to raise her swords.