Chapter 26-Green Hair

—Hanamura,Japan—

"You do not need to sit down if you don't wish, your highness."

"I do what I wish.",said Y/N sitting down between Genji and Hanzo. Giving them a wink of trust.

"Very well.",nodded Akira,"We are still finding who sabotage those dummies."

"The level was off limits, Master. Onmic Master are taken off their systems for human use.",said Y/N.

"Unless someone managed to change the dummy and messed with it's core.",said Hanzo.

"That may be it. Someone needs to check one and each of those dummies before harm could be done toward The Shimadas.",said Y/N.

"Our main priority is too protect-"

"That does not mean I do not have the right to defend the people who serve under me."

"Of course.",said Akira,"in the mean time, Hanzo and Genji will remain by your side at all costs."

"My guardians?"

"Yes."

"What about the Okazakis?"

"We will deal with them later.",said Akira,"you three are dismissed."

-----

Genji was off doing training with Master Hamada while Hanzo was with Y/N. Standing by her side at all costs. Although, it had been an hour since Genji has been off. This didn't stop Y/N from worry.

"It's been a while since Genji had left for training."

"He tends to over train some times."

"With Master Hamada? Hm, I do not think so. I will call for him later."

"Of course."

Y/N lead Hanzo into the same spot where Hanzo almost kissed her. She wasn't there to do it again, she was there to find some peace. Hanzo, on the other hand; got the wrong idea. Y/N placed a mat on the floor and sat down. Hanzo did the same and sat with her. Mediation was always Y/N's strong suit when it comes to hard times. The only thing that would calm her mind.

She then felt a hand going for her inner thighs. Something that really startled her as she moved away from the sudden touch.

"Hanzo?"

"Apologies, I did not mean-"

"Do not touch me."

"Forgive me. . . ",he went back to where he was seated.

Y/N let out a sigh,"Hanzo. . . Why?"

"Hm?"

"Why you and your brother?"

"Ever since we were children, Genji and I fought over you when you were not around. Genji was the first to develop feelings for you. I came second."