Chapter 29-Attack

—Hanamura,Japan—

"Father!",followed by the slap of the sliding door hitting the end of the other door. Showing Their father being attacked in his own room. They were perhaps a bit to late, but not late until their father was injured.

"It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Shimada",the voice of Tomoya reached their ears. This got them confused, Y/N said the three are each after them and their father and Tomoya to Y/N.

"You both look so confused."

"I know you are not alone.",growled Hanzo.

"Oh? We know Y/N has the ability to see what is around her. We tricked her. I hope my boys get what they want."

"Y/N!",yelled Genji,"Warn the others!"

-----

Y/N laid weakly on the seat, whipping the blood off her nose. Her mind ran with thoughts and buzz. Her hearing was like being underwater. The pressure that consumed her ran though her head. She laid back, regaining consciousness by calming her breaths. Ahead of her, she saw three bodies, three men each she thought were going to kill Genji, Hanzo, and Akira.

Outside, Y/N and the three heard the Shimada alarm bell rang. Y/N couldn't hear it, but she could feel the vibrations coming from the floor.

"Look what we got here.",one said walking toward's her.

"We got ourselves a Queen.",other said.

"Y/N!", Master Hamada ran inside to see the three in there. Accompanied by other Shimada Warriors, they have him surrounded.

Y/N stood up as quickly as she can to unsheathed her weapons to slice the men behind their back. Yells of agony came from them. The three got to their knees, their legs cut up by her blade.

The blade smooth blade going up against their necks horizontally.

"Never turn your backs toward your Queen."

The men stiffed up, each of them dropping their weapons.

"You will learn to be scared.", she growled.

"Okay okay! We give in."

"Why are you here?"

"To kipnap you.."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"Tell me something I don't know.",her blade inching closer.

"Okazaki want to kill Akira Shimada to make them loose power of the place to get to you."

"They are after them now? Why not after me if you know why they are after me."

"Okazaki has better plans than to deal with you. You do not know Tomoya's true power do you?"

"He is weak."

"He's a half breed."

Y/N eyes widen, feeling the sense of power coming from the direction toward Genji and Hanzo.

"Shit!",she cursed,"You, send men to Akira. This will not end well."

"Understood.",nodded Hamada.

"Take these three away."

"Yes, your highness."

"Your highness?!",one laughed,"I bet the Shimada already fu—"

A hit to the head should shut one of the up. Y/N sighed before running out of the room.

----

"You fool.",growled Akira standing in defense with his purple hilt katana.

"Me a fool? Hm. . But I am very knowing well for making my plans, Akira Shimada. I am not here to kipnap your precious Queen.",Tomoya raised his sword.

His eyes looking at Akira, his eyes turning into a bright red color. Glowing as he raised his sword. A red aura like fire over the blade. Pointing it toward's Akira.

A burst of something being damaged was being heard. Like explosions going through each and every wall. By the time it got to them, all Genji and Hanzo could see were feathers and something flying passed them. Before Tomoya could ever strike toward's Akira. A body took him out from the building. Something taking him off his feet and into he air. Y/N's bright maroon eyes glared into his red ones.

"Not today, Tomoya. . . Half breed Narahashi."

Holding him up by his sleeve in mid-air, she would love to drop him.

"I knew you would catch on."

"I know your purpose here."

"So do I."

Tomoya grabbed her by the shirt sleeve and with a harsh amount of pressure, he brought her down to ground level where they both hit the ground down in the middle of the Shimada grounds. People around them watched in distraught. Tomoya looked down at Y/N. Making a huge crash land below her.

"Black wings. . Nice."

"Thank you.",she smirked punching him with full force off her. Having his distance from her.

Meanwhile, Hamada,Genji,Hanzo, and Akira saw what was going on in the middle of the Shimada grounds outside. Genji and Hanzo turned their attention toward's Y/N. Her black feathered wings moved so lightly as they spread widely.

"Impressive.",said Tomoya.

Y/N growled as she sheathed both of Her Naginata blades and stood in defense.

"You Are not the only one with wings, Y/N Narahashi."

Tomoya's shirt shifted a bit as the sound of his shirt ripping. Loud gasps were heard from one and each of the Shimadas. Even Genji and Hanzo were taken aback. Two pair of large red bat wings met Y/N's. Her anger pulsing through her head. Holding her blades tightly, she waited until the time is right.

----

"No."

"Why! She needs our help, Father!",yelled Genji.

"She doesn't need our help. Y/N would kill you with a single grip of her hand if she wanted too. The same could go for Tomoya."

"But our history with them-"

"IT'S DIFFERENT NOW!"

The loud deep voice from their father had taken the Shimada brothers back. Causing them to remain silent.

"Let them fight."

------

All characters belong to Blizzard, Ocs are mine.

Did you guys get it? Godzilla reference? No? Okay..