Chapter 61- aftermath

A few weeks later...

The sight of everything that happened was like a dream. A dream that never ended. In which Y/N was fully being able to wake up from. To wake up in a place where she felt safe, to have the man she loves to her side, and to have her long lost friends to her side. The ones closest to her given her some support while in hospital. A few months into a coma turned into a few weeks. A Highborn with power have a better chance of better healing, and surviving.

The very first contact she felt was a hand holding her left hand. The sounds of the monitor softly letting the records of her heartbeat be heard, a sense of a body by her side, a set of eyes staring at her. Yet, there was something about this person that she was able to feel: sadness.

The point of view was horrific. Her eyes barely being able to open from the intensity the lights were giving off. A black figure beside her with a voice she was able to recognize here and there.

"Y/N....", the voice which sounded of relief was like a whisper. Being soft with the awakening of Y/N.  There was nothing more great than waking up from a bad dream.

"Hanzo...",she spoke finally.

"Don't speak and listen to me."

Y/N only express a sly smile. As if she was trying to be funny at the most worst times.

"You are in Hospital. Doctor Ziegler was the one who managed to save your life. I thought The Okazaki took your life, but I knew his aim was no greater than mine. It had been weeks since the war has ended. If it was not for you, we would of lost. I am glad all of this has ended.", his voice calm and collected. The Hanzo Y/N knew.

He continued,"Ziegler had spoken that you were going to be in a coma for a couple of months because of your injury, but I knew it would be sooner."

At this moment, Y/N squinted vision had given her the mistake of Hanzo's younger self. A few blinks had given the present him siting next to him. He wasn't wearing his Kimono outfit. A plain grey and black sweat pants. His heard seemed longer than before.

'He's been here for a while.', she thought to herself.

"But I have something to ask you."

Y/N watched with a raised eyebrow. He stood up from the seat he sat on and bend to one knee. Taking out a ring before her from a black diamond shape box that opened like pixelated pieces.

Y/N didn't know what to think at this point. Racing thoughts running through her mind on what to say. Her first thought was," Where had he gotten the money for the ring? At the time of the crisis after the war ended? ", but none of that mattered now.

"Will you marry me?"

She choked out a laughter, as she was going to cry. Hanzo lowered his arm out to her in concern. Placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Y/N. .?"

She face looked at him now, giving the sweetest smile she could ever give to him.

"Yes."

"YA-HOOOOOO!"

"Tracer! You can never stay quiet, can't you?",asked Angela.