Chapter 32- New Story

Hanamura, Japan

-
"She has not come back since yesterday, Father. I will go out there on my own if I have to."

"Hanzo, Y/N can take care of herself well. She can not come back with the news firing up. She will come back when things calm down."

"Brother, Father's right. We know what Y/N is capable off and don't worry so much about her."

"Says the one who does not love her enough to be worried."

Genji remained speechless, he opened his mouth to say something, nothing came. He remained quiet, only to want to say something.

"That is not what-"

"Excuse me. ."

Hanzo dismissed himself from the Shimada dojo. Not wanting to be a part of this. Only wanting Y/N back. Tomoya dead and the Okazaki's powerless. Can it all just be normal with her now?

Those days became weeks, weeks became months, and now The Shimadas believe her to have disappeared. Genji and Hanzo did not want to believe she were to be dead, but when it became a year. They believed that the House of the Narahashi Clan are now nonexistent. Her presence was not known through the telepathy mind. She . . . Was indeed gone to them. With her gone, they were lost.

---
Location:Unknown

There was a light far from her. The area surrounding that is darkness. Y/N could feel that she is walking toward that direction. The light became brighter and brighter as she got closer. The more she was blinded by the light as she hovered her left arm over her eyes a bit as she got closer. The light had a form of a door as she passed through it. That door soon disappeared once she entered. Looking around, she saw two people walking toward her.

Her eyes widen to see what has not changed within these two people she was looking upon,"Mother. . . Father?"

The mother stepped forward with a smile on her face, leaning out her arms forward to hug her. Y/N didn't hesitate to hug her mother. She was alive, alive in front of her.

"What is this?",she asked.

"A place where we are able to communicate with you for a short period of time."

"But why?"

"Because we wanted to know how much you look like your mother.",said the Father, placing a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

Their presence was welcoming and peaceful. A family she considered normal and free.

"Y/N, you've grown up to be a beautiful woman, have you?"

"Yes."

"I could sense your power. So you know what you are now."

"Well, I did kill the last of the Half breeds of the Okazaki clan."

"You did? I could not believe it."

"The war is over, Mother, but it is not over with the other clans in Japan. I want to remain in hiding."

"And what about the Shimadas?"