Chapter 56-Shadows

Y/N's POV

Once the doors shut behind me , I knew what I was up against. The gunfire went unstoppable with every bullet shooting toward Reaper and Widowmaker. The two talon agents that accompanied this one hacker in particular. She looked very young with abilities that came from her and nothing else. My surrounds went dim with the alarm off, but with the red light on. Feeling like I was in a Red Room. I didn't need to see where she was heading because I already knew what she was going forward. Who ever she is and whatever she has planned, she is not going forth into taking whatever she pleases. The database laid hidden deep withing the ship. The lights Always remained blue as their safe status, but this time; they were purple.

"Whatever you are planning!",I yelled,"You're not going to get over with it."

I sudden felt a hit to the back of my head. Throwing me off guard as I fell onto my stomach on the ground. Followed by a foot on to my face. I glanced to see no one there. This sudden pressure soon appeared as I was right. The hacker can turn invisible at any given moment. Why haven't I thought earlier?

"You don't understand,do you?"

"Why should I? You're just a child."

"You're wrong, I'm not here to kill you, unlike the Okazakis who are here to kill you."

"Wait, you lead them here?!"

"I made sure I didn't."

"I don't understand."

"I don't have much time here. Reaper and Widowmaker are the ones who want to kill you, I don't. My main objective is to you to end the war."

"How would this convince me to believe you?"

She smirked; giving me a second chance to think about her rogue way of changing sides? I didn't trust her.

3rd person Pov

"Where is Y/N!",Hanzo yelled toward Mccree.

"She disappeared through that door, but don't worry, it's just one person!",Mccree yelled over the gun fire.

"One person? What If they lead the Okazakis here! We are stuck here while the Okazakis can get their first before we can. We need to get that door open!"

"And how would we do that!? It's a metal thick sliding door for Christ Sakes!"

"If you loved truly loved her, you would of gotten away to get to her."

"Hanzo-"

"Don't Hanzo me.",Hanzo growled.

"Brother! There is no time. We need to keep moving. I am sure Y/N can take care of herself.",yelled Genji,"Have faith in her."

Hanzo thought for a second, glancing at the door before doing anything. Thinking of any way they can open the door. Meanwhile, Jack had managed to get close at Reaper. Every shot given to him had no effect.

"You act like you seen a ghost."

"Maybe because you are."

"Ello' love!",said Tracer,"Nice to give me a little visit."

Speeding through every corner away from Widowmaker's shots. She and Genji had gotten to her before making a second move. Grabbing her arms and pinning her against the wall. Winston ran over to get a grab of her two legs.

"Stop fighting, Gabriel!",yelled Ana.

"He's no longer here."

"Jack, how are we going to stop him?!"

"He's like a cloud!"

A loud chuckle came from Reaper, expanding the smoke through him. Shooting at any direction he sees possible to shoot at.

"Sombra, status."

Reaper waited, coming over to Widowmaker's direction to have her loosen from the three that kept her still pinned up against the wall.

"Hope you can forgive me, boss.",Sombra's voice bloomed through the com-link when the doors opened from where she had entered. Appearing with Y/N next to her.

Y/N marched up to him; her eyes darted into his eyes. Reaper didn't hesitate to aim it at her when an arrow knocked off the gun off his hand. He aimed the other one, only for his pointer finger not being able to pull the trigger. He growled; seeing that with a lift of her hand, he stopped him at his moment of shooting her. Completing the mission. His whole body not being able to move, his ability into wanting to turn to smoke was making it harder than he struggled.

"You -

At that moment, Y/N reached up with the same hand that she lifted and touched his mask. Closing her eyes with a hard feeling in her mind. Reaper started to scream, yelling louder like a demon resisting coming out of a human host. The rest watched; watched closely as the smoking out from Reaper was no more. Entering his body to complete a human figure. His voice becoming as one was before. His yells slowly dying off with an ending most could be overwhelmed off. Falling down on his side. All went quiet; Y/N looking down at the body before turning to Widowmaker. Who seemed as confused as the others. Y/N's eyes drifted away from the woman before walking back away from the others.

"Gabriel is safe..",she seemed sad, worried, along with grief and anger,"Take in Widowmaker and Sombra in for questioning."

"But-"

"Sombra has important information that could help us defeat the Okazakis. Now, if you please, take them away."

"Of course.",said Tracer.

A long night, a night that had been so much confusion, a quickness of one's situation had done good? What has the mind of changing sides had occurred. What made Y/N do all this now?