Chapter 47-Years

Y/N's Pov

By the year 2072, the second Omnic Crisis begins. This time, the war is much worse without Overwatch. Military from all over the world tried to maintain it. From different factions from all over the world is all out of place, disorganized as news update us on their improvement becoming worse and worse. There had been Former Overwatch members who tried to take action, only to have their lives taken away by a man dressed in black. From what people describe him. A mist of the darkness, dressed in all black, with a skull of a owl type appearance. People had witness him taking 'souls' from one's bodies. I find it hard to believe, but it's what people call him 'Reaper'.

Most people despised Overwatch, but most supported them. Their eyes open to what they can really do. Helping to end the war that they stopped some years ago. In my opinion, they can. There is no way Overwatch can exist again after the Petras Act was invented by the Government—The UN.

For now, we work under the shadows. Dealing with problems we can do at a certain time. As for I, have work to do in Japan.  Before that, I went to visit some people first..

In 2073,  I happened to be in Houston, Texas when something happened between Talon agents and the infamous outlaw named Jesse Mccree. From the pictures, he seems to not take taken himself well, from what I remembered, he promised he will. What changed his mind. No doubt he will arrive by train that he happened to 'attack' on his way here. Whatever the media says, they don't know Mccree as much as I do.

He must believed that I was dead. What is he doing out here to cause himself in so much trouble? What happened to you?

"Y/N.....is that. . . Really you?"

His first reaction to my appearance after Overwatch HQ had exploded and the disband.

"I can't believe you made a mess out of yourself."

"It is you!"

He came over to me with his arms bearing around me in a tight hug. I, hugged him over his shoulders. It seemed his height had never changed for him.

"Mccree, I can't breath."

"Pardon me darlin', I. .",he removed his hat to bow before me,"I thought you. . . What happened to you?"

"A lot has happened, Mccree. We lost a lot of people. I can't bear the feeling when -"

"Hush,darlin' you needn't say no more.",he held my hand before him.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I wasn't ready."

"I understand... what of the others? Lena? Winston? Morrison? Reyes?"

"Lena and Winston are okay. Doctor Ziegler as well. Morrison and Reyes didn't make it. I was there when it exploded with Morrison and Reyes arguing. Tracer was fast enough to take me out right before the blast hit."

"Oh god. ."

"I know."

"I did what you said, I waited for you. Did you change your mind?"