CHAPTER 52-War Begins

Hanzo's Pov

After the hearing, I have grown restless and full of worry for Y/N's safety at the moment she will return. With Overwatch slowly coming back, anything wrong could happen that can jeopardize our Mission in destroying the last of The Okazaki Clan. The rest may have not realized it; but I can sense it. If Genji could sense it; the sense of Y/N's power has became dormant to active. The rest do not realize our mission. That The Okazakis may own Talon for their search for Y/N. It was their plan all along after her death. Now that she is back, Overwatch must know their enemy ahead of this next war that can happen at any time, any place, at any moment.

"Your theory on The Okazaki's is doubly impossible."

"I may just be a arrogant Easterner, but I know what could happen. I know them way more than you do and I know this; they will do whatever it takes to get to Y/N without our help."

"So this is all about Y/N now? We don't have time to worry about one person, Mr. Shimada.",said Winston,"I know how much she means to you and to I, but we are talking about the whole world. With Y/N's help, there is a chance that the world can win this second Omnic War."

"Y/N must be protected.",my voice, deep and serious.

"My brother is right, Winston.",Genji stepped forward. I did not expect him to step forward; Did he sense it as well? Able to read him is almost impossible.

"What do you say in this?"

"It may be such fantasy to believe that our history is just a myth, but is it true of our existence in this world is worth saving for those who can not. The Okazakis are powerful and again; they would do anything to catch Y/N for what they want. With the Omnic War, The Okazaki's main target is to get at Y/N at any advantage they may seek. It's important to have her protected."

"And what if she can't?",asked Angela.

"I am aware she can take care of herself. She is powerful than the rest of us here, but she must be protected no matter what."

"And how many people will protect her? 100s?"

"Hanzo and I have the ability to sense any incoming Okazakis that may be present at all times. We, can protect her."

"Count me in.",said Mccree.

"Me too.",said Tracer,"You'll need someone fast."

"Doctor Ziegler at your service.",she stepped forward.

". . ."

"Anyone else?",asked Genji.

"Mind if we join in the fight? You could always use a good shot."

An unknown voice touched my ears and as to everyone else who turned their heads out in the opening of  Winston's base. There, I saw a Woman. A woman twice my age and wore a head piece over her head.

"ANNA! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!",said tall broad old man said. His voice so loud it made me want to cover my ears a bit. The people around me let out Gasps around me. A gasp of finally seeing an old friend thought to be dead. They were not alone.