Chapter 60- End

The efforts of Hanzo's dragon hit right in the spot of The Okazaki. While in mid air, flying down. The dragon opened his mouth in effort to eat him, but failed as he ate the blue dragons instead. It was like fire entering the dragon's mouth. Roaring in harsh pitches that Hanzo couldn't withstand. Closing his ears while in mid air to the point he went deaf temporarily. The dragon heaved heavily from its bleeding mouth. Looking down at the falling Hanzo. Growling, he flew toward toward him. At the very moment, Hanzo needed Y/N now, or die knowing that he give some time for the others to escape. The Okazaki realized out of no where that Y/N appeared right under the Shimada. Flying around him at high speeds. He could react fast enough for what was going to happen next. Y/N disappeared entirely out of mid air. Nowhere to be seen.

The next thing he knows, he was back in human form. Hanzo watched Y/N with every detailed for what happened. Y/N went inside the Dragon, and at the other end was the human form of The Okazaki taken away from his dragon form. He felt someone catch him. He was inside the ship and the one to have caught him.

Was Mccree.

"Hanzo, are you alright?",he asked.

He looked around to find Hana, Genji, And Angela inside, a pilot taking in the control area. He looked confused. Looking outside of the ship, moving away further and further.

"No! We must go to Y/N!",he attempted to jump off the ship.

"Don't worry,Hanzo! We'll get her.",Mccree stopped him.

"Wait.",said Hana,"look!",she pointed.

Y/N and The Okazaki were now in the mists of heading down toward the waters of the Ocean. The Hurricane moving them in all directions, Lighting strikes them further. The Okazaki holding on to her arm to avoid getting stab by her. His mouth bloody and burned.

"YOU WILL NEVER END THIS!"

"YOU WERE ALWAYS WEAK!",she yelled,"THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY YOU RUINED FOR ME! Your legacy is over.",she yelled after. Using her energy to push with no grip. Stabbing him on the chest with all of the blade of her dagger.

"And you shall die...with me."

It happened within seconds. Y/N felt something enter her on the side of her left waist. Seeing the damaged had been done with his attack. It was all he needed before dying in mid air. She choked, turned over on her back, for the air to make her fly. The Okazaki's body falling faster than her. The rest on the ship noticed this.

Hanzo screamed sensing the distress on Y/N. Mccree had to hold him back to avoid him falling out of the ship. The ship was fast enough to catch her body before it even touching the water. Hanzo caught her first and laid her on the around with her in his arms. Not being able to hear anything, all he needed was to feel her again.

"Y/n.",said Hanzo softly.

The ship being quiet again with the ship's lift closing. Angela moving over to get a slower look at the Dagger on her side.

Y/N's opened, looking at Hanzo's face. Seeing the faint tears coming out of his eyes. How she wanted to touch them. To comfort him and say that everything is okay. All she could really do is smile at him. His hand caressing her cheek.

"Hanzo..",said Angela.

He didn't respond. Angela scanned him to finally realize his hearing is still not back. With a simple touch of his arm, he looked at her.

Ziegler eyebrows didn't move, her lips downward, giving the sympathetic look as she could. It meant something.

Looking back down at Y/N, she slowly dimmed her eyes. Slowly closing them, alerting Hanzo to almost loose it. He stayed there looking at her. In denial.

"No.."