Chapter 20-Dragons

—Mount Qiyun,China—

"Do you understand what Master Shimada has told you?"

"To know about the history of your own people is to much to take in. Knowing I am the last one, I am to be protected at all costs. How could you be sure I am the last one of my kind?"

"Master Shimada had kept a track on you and your people. "

"What if there is another one of me?"

"It does not matter."

Y/N remained quiet.

"Did you know that our people came down here to train on summoning the dragons?"

"It looks obvious that people did train on this very spot. Why abandoned it?"

"It had been abandoned for many centuries after the Clan Wars. The Zhū Clan and The Shimada Clan fight along side with The Narahashi. We saved as many as we could. When we thought they were safe. We all prayed they lived until they died."

"I understand."

"Are you ready to know how to summon your dragon?"

"I am..."

----

Standing far in the distance, Master Shimada stood there watching Y/N and Master Zhū stand by each other. Standing from a far distance advised by Master Zhū made her wonder what he saying to her despite that he can't hear from such a far distance. He stood there patiently waiting for them to start.

"Like any other clan, we have a saying to summon a dragon. You must think of saying to summon your dragon. Raise your hand and have your palm out pointing ahead of you. Which is your dominant hand?"

"Left."

"A Rare highborn with a rare ability to write,eat,use,and fight with her left hand. Incredible."

Is that compliment?

"Do not tense your muscles so much. Relax them."

Y/N did what she was told. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed her fingers a bit down and her arm.

"Good, now say ドラゴンは私の敵をむさぼり食います."

"You want me to say that. ."

"I am sure you heard Others as well. When ever you are ready."

Y/N looked ahead of her, taking a deep breath. She repeated the saying that was given to her."

"Ryū no teki o musabori kuimasu!",she yelled out. A powerful aura coming out from the tip of her fingers. The aura coming out like a thin sheet of a blanket flowing out of her soul. Exposing the dragon in front of her. The Aura surrounding in and around the dragon is maroon in color. An English Dragon like Master Akira said. Two wings, four legs, a long neck, and a strong body shape from head to toe. Yet, it was still unknown to what color the dragon is in full alive form. Y/N isn't ready for that yet.

"It is beautiful."

"You know how to do step one. Throughout your weeks here, you will learn how to summon your dragon in full form, be the dragon, and along other things."