Chapter 25-First time part 2

Hanamura,Japan

"Hanzo. . . Genji. .",Y/N cried out. Feeling two members going inside her vagina was not she intended. She did not intend to loose her virginity in such a way she would have sex with both of the Shimada brothers. Letting out another cry as they adjusted themselves to thrust into her, Hanzo held her by the hips while Genji held her shoulder. Leaning over her a bit wile his left hand was beside them. Hanzo let out a Goan as he pushed in faster with the held of his hips that hit right in the spot. Genji didn't have any problem with positioning himself in her. Letting out a growl, Genji placed his lips on her back. Giving her a small bite as to holding on while he pushed his hips behind her.

Y/N felt them do their work, holding in her cries, she let out acute moans as she wrapped her arms around Hanzo's neck to keep balance with the two. In return, she kissed The Shimada deeply with tongue to keep Hanzo occupied. His hands rubbing up and down her back. His hips going in deeper than what Genji could get himself in.

Hanzo's hips continued to hit up against her inner thighs with loud claps that made Genji move out of her and moved onto he other hole. Y/N pulled away from Hanzo's lips and let out a moan. Gripped onto the sheets below her. Genji went forward, going a bit deeper as his thrusts. Hanzo pulled out and moved his body upward where he was leaning up against the wall.

Genji took the time to pull out of her anal area and went back to her entrance. Where he felt more pleasured. His hips hitting hers.

Y/N looked down to see his member inches from her face. His hands over to the top of her head. Pushing down slowly where her lips parted to around the tip. Hanzo breathes heavily feeling those wet lips wrap around him. Slowly prompting her head up and down, she would be able to go deep when she could. Pleasuring Hanzo more. Her hands reached to grab his scrotum and massaged it.

"Oh. . . Y/N.",Hanzo breathed out throwing his head back.

Y/N let out a moan, her other hand going up and down at the same time she sucked him.

"I am. . . getting close.",said Genji as his thrusts became faster.

"Me too. . .",breathed Hanzo.

Genji pulled out quickly to pull Y/N shoulders up to make her get to her knees. This made Hanzo do the same action. The brother moved next to each other, both of them holding their members. Genji jerking himself as to him becoming close. Y/N didn't hesitate to move her lips toward Genji. Both of her hands doing their work around the two brothers. Feeling Genji showing he symptoms of finishing as his hand on her shoulder tightened, she pulled back and closed her eyes.

Genji threw his head back as he growled as he finished all over Y/N's face. His face tightened and mouth opened as he orgasmed.

"Y/N.",Hanzo said.

Y/N was covered in Genji's sees as she turned to jerk Hanzo's member as fast as she could.

"Faster. . "

Y/N went for both hands, one stroking him and the other playing with his scrotum. Hanzo let out a couple huffs before releasing his seed into her mouth. Tasting the sweet cum that exploded her mouth. She couldn't help but opened her mouth to let some drop to her chest. This made Hanzo smirk, whipping it away from the corner of her mouth.