Chapter 23-Three in one

—Hanamura,Japan—
3

1

Muffled moans...

Muffled goans...

Muffled suckling against the skin..

Muffled movement could be heard inside the room. The Shimadas holding Y/N against their bodies on each side of her body. She could feel everything. Their tongues licking her neck on both sides, hands rubbing the fabric of her clothing, reaching under to touch her delicate curves and skin, one touching her breasts that were covered by her bra no further than that, Her body almost bending down a bit by Hanzo who pressed his hips against her bottom, his hands remained on her hip bone to have a better grip, Genji resist on wanting her bend over as he kept kept her up and slowing his hands to touch every part of her body, even the place no women would allow a man to touch.

"Genji. . ",she placed her hand over his and removed it from down there.

"Show some respect, Little brother."

Genji remained silent, giving Y/N a kiss again to distract her and touched her again. Lifting up her shirt to reveal her bra, carcressing the soft fabric that covered what is under breath.

"Relax, Y/N."

"Hmm.."

Y/N remained focused onto Hanzo's hips rolling onto her behind area that endlessly hit her softly. Hanzo's lips reached behind her back when Genji lifted up her shirt. Suckling onto her skin, leaving small marks on her back. Y/N found herself braless in front facing Genji. His face expression remained constant as he massaged her breasts.

"Beautiful.",he said leaning down.

"Ermph~~."

Y/N looked away feeling Genji's lips sucking into her left nipple followed by his hand that had a hold with him as well. Another hand that wasn't Genji's soon followed to grip onto her right one. Hanzo huffed right against Y/N ear softly. Oh that soft warm breath of his turned her on. Having this experience with two different men was really new to her.

Another moaned came out from her lips. Her hands aching to touch Genji, the other to Hanzo. She had the urge to go on with the attention she was getting. Chills that went constantly down her back made her cold, cold enough to make her weak. A hand going down her pants alarmed her.

"G-Genji. . ",she huffed out his name.

"Relax, my dear. I will be easy on you",said Genji reaching down further down the front of her pants. Hanzo on the other hand kept his hands on her breasts.

Knock knock!

"Izumi here."

Both of the Shimadas removed their hands from her as quickly as they can before Izumi went by the second door to get inside. Izumi slide the door and saw the brothers on each side of her. The three looked like they had a pillow fight.

She raised a brow,"what happened here? Why is your hair messed up?"

Y/N looked down to realize that her shirt was a bit messed up and her bra loose, but unnoticed by her.