Chapter 35-Abilities

—Swiss headquarter—

.
.
.
.
"Your brother tried to kill you?",her expression was calm. Genji expected her to become in shock and full of anger. It seems she had learn how to keep it to her self. Not that she cared; but because he must of had a reason.

"After denying his request to help him with the empire, he believed I was a disgrace to our clan and killed me. I highly doubt he thinks I'm still alive."

"Who found you?"

"They go by the same by Gabriel Reyes and Jack Morrison. They found my body and brought it back here. That is where Doctor Ziegler saved my life. My new life into this body I entirely reject who I am."

"Genji. . . I'm sorry about your father Akira. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"It doesn't matter anymore, but Y/N, what happened to you 4 months ago?"

"Genji, it has been a year."

"I. . How long was I . . Y/N. . "

"Calm down , Genji."

.
.
.
.

"So you lost your memory until I came. I thought you abandoned me and Hanzo. I thought you were captured , I thought. . "

"Genji. . You can not blame for something that wasn't suppose to happen."

"You are right. . . I'm sorry, your highness."

The sound of the door sliding open caught their attention. Looking back, Y/N stood up as well Genji. Y/N was expecting soldiers to handcuff her after breaking Reyes' arm. Instead, Morrison, and Ana only came back.

They noticed her posture  was a bit different, Y/N's hands were in front of her together in a circular form.

"Y/N, you're awake. . Do you remember-"

"Yes I do. . I broke Gabriel's arm after he provoke me. Excuse me, I need to see him.",she stepped forward to pass them, but they resisted.

"Not until you tell us.", Ana grabbed her arm.

"Don't touch her.",Genji stepped forward, using his cybernetic arm's pressure to grip on to her arm. Using enough pressure to force her hand out from Y/N's arm.

"Genji Shimada, I advise you-"

"Enough!",yelled Y/N,"I have regained my full memory now. My name is Y/N Narahashi, the long lost royal family of the Japanese hidden empire. Lost through history until now. I come from the Shimada Castle where I grew up along Genji Shimada whom him and his brother were assigned as my bodyguards. It was me who fought against the dragon in China and the one you found in the ocean was caused by me. "

"Narahashi. . . Those were just stories.",said Morrison.

"This is reality, before you know it. You will be bowing to me."

Y/N walked over to Morrison, those last words, made Morrison uneasy. Their height difference were knowledgeable, but it didn't stop Y/N from gaining power.

"Tell us more and we will understand.",said Ana.

"Hm. . Not me,  but Genji will tell you. I can not repeat the story over and over again. With my knowledge, I must tell Gabriel and the rest."

"Fine. . "

"It's your highness."

Y/N turned to her, her eyes piercing into her eyes, the eyes glowing a bright gold transparent color. Causing Ana to step back and look away.

With Y/N leaving, Genji looked toward the both of them.

"What happened?",asked Torbjorn, running inside the room.

"I heard something happened.",heavy footsteps from Reinhardt were heard from behind Torbjorn.

Y/N entered the infirmary, hearing angry shouting. No doubt it was no less from Reyes. Also giving painful shouts and curses. It wasn't long until she could find him. Y/N twitch an eyebrow when she heard the word 'bitch' come out of his mouth. She was standing in front of the curtain which gave the patients privacy.

"I will kill her for this."

"Reyes, you provoked her. You got your small resentment from her."

Small deep chucked were heard,"She got ya' good."

"Mccree."

The sound of the curtain was moved, the expression on Reyes's face once again turned into furious anger.

"You -",along with other curses, Y/N ignored as she peacefully closed the curtain behind her from the  nurses trying to peek in from inside. Turning around, she stood in front from the end of the bed. Seeing Mccree holding Him back.

"You get close to me and I-"

"Enough!",Y/N held out her hand, a light emitting from her hand like pixie dust flowed quickly like a snakes attack. Making Reyes stop talking,"Sit back.",he sat back with her control. But it didn't stop him from giving her angry expressions and loud growls. Walking over to him with her hand pointed at him, she sat next him.

"Y/N?",asked Mccree.

"Let me do the talking."

"Yes.",said Ziegler.

"My name is Y/N Narahashi, from what I am going to tell you is no fairytale, but the truth that had been lost through Japanese history. I had not been acting like I lost my memory, but now, i do remember with the help of Genji Shimada. He, his brother,  the Shimadas, and I  have a history together. The Shimadas were not as they always were. First, before I start, let me help you. If it's okay to let you talk again after to calm down."

Reyes still had that face of hatred on him, but nodded.

Letting him go, it didn't stop him from using her other hand to punch her. Loud gasps were heard from Angela and Mccree.

"That is for breaking my arm."

Spitting out blood and now with a bloody nose, she did the same to him, but this time, knocking him out unconscious.

"You are to un-professional."

"Y/N, here.",Angela gave her a cloth to clean her nose.

"Shall we proceed?"