5Five5

I ran through the park, ducking into a bush. I held my breath as the deadbeats ran by. I took a deep breath and sat back against the tree behind my bush. This is what I get for trying to be social. I looked at the locket in my fist. Inside was a photo of my and my mother, laughing and hugging. I smiled and looked at the engraving, the magic symbol for mother. Man, I miss her. I sighed, staring at the metal and trying not to cry. It's just...not fair. I gasped when I heard rustling. Quickly putting away my treasure, I looked through the bush. The boys from earlier were coming back to my bench, pissed as hell. But something else caught my eyes. A boy with bright red hair was on his phone, leaning against the tree. I gasped when suddenly one of the boys grabbed the collar of his jacket, pinning him. "H-Hey Isaac! Hey guys!" The nervous guy said.

"Where did he go, RedHead? The little green headed dude?" He looked confused.

"RedHead's pretty in accurate, Owen. You know its all artificial. And green head? I haven't seen him-" he gasped when a fist collided with his face. I just want to jump out, just give myself up to help him...

"Dumbass! Where is he!"

"I don't know! Let me go!" He yelled and kicked the guy in the knee, releasing him and yelling. The guy was about to punch him again, but one of the other teens grabbed him.

"Forget it, you know he won't talk. Let's go, the guy is probably down in the woods if he's new." They walked away, leaving the guy clutching the side of his face and smirking.

"So stupid," I watched in awe as the guy pulled up his hood and dashed down the path. Once the coast was clear, I stood up. Who was he? Will I see him at school? I don't know. I sighed, pulling back up my hoodie. Maybe I should follow him? I have nothing else to do. And besides, maybe I can thank him. With a gift of course, I hate talking to people. I watched him turn a corner and began walking, it starting to rain. I smiled, rain was always great to me. I walked far behind him, keeping an eye out for those bullies. I followed him, hidden, until he reached a house. I climbed up a tree near the house, and watched him knock on the door. It opened, revealing a smiling guy in a red tshirt with a W on it. "Hey Wade!"

"Hey Mark! Sorry you got caught in the rain, cmon in." I watched Mark walk in.

"I saw the craziest thing earlier-" the door shut and I sighed. I looked at my phone, realizing it was around 6:00. I don't care about what he thinks, I'm going to hang out here for as long as I can. I don't want to go to that place. To my 'home'. I laid down on the branch, which was surprisingly comfy. I watched the rain fall and soon fell asleep.