53Fifty Three53

A/N: I did the unicorn challenge yesterday with some friends and some peeps idk XD

"WE'RE GONNA BE LAAAAAAAAATE!" My eyes shot open upon hearing my boyfriend, or whatever we were, yelling. My eyes quickly adjusted to the light and I saw Mark frantically running around shirtless. I shot up straight.

"Mark? What are you-"

"We need to get dressed!" Mark grabbed my shoulders, making me gasp. "We're gonna miss the plane!" My eyes widened and I nearly tripped over my own feet rushing to my room. I quickly changed into a red and gray sweater and some black jeans and sneakers. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room, nearly bumping into Mark on the way to the door.

"Let's go!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and practically dragging him out of the house. We ran to his car, throwing our bags in the back and collapsing onto our seats, catching our breath. We sat in silence as mark drove down the street, the only noises were the sound of the wind outside and our breathing. "...So," I looked over at Mark, but he kept his eyes on the road. I smiled, "You excited to see your parents again?" I saw Mark bite his lip, causing my smile to fall. "Mark?"

His knuckles turned white as he squeezed the steering wheel. "I-I'm a little scared, Jack! They kicked me out, they couldn't take care of me because they h-had issues. They were never able to hold a job for more than a month or so, and we were always moving. And t-they don't know I'm gay, bisexual, whatever I a-am." I grabbed one of his hands that were on the steering wheel. He looked at me as I pulled it off, holding it in my hand. His hand was cold.

"Mark," He stared ahead at the on coming air port, his face pale. "Mark, when is our plane?" He stayed silent, and then he sighed.

"Eleven. It's in twenty minutes." He stopped the car and pulled his hand away, getting out. I sighed, getting out as well. We grabbed our bag and went into the building. I grabbed his hand once we got in line to get ourselves checked.

"Mark, you don't have to worry. I promise, I'll be there for you no matter what they say or do." He sighed and let go of my hand so the guard could scan him.

"I know Jack, but I'm just worried. You don't know what it's like, not having your parents around." A wave of dread washed over me. That right, he still doesn't know. He stepped away and I walked towards the guard, biting my lip. I need to tell him eventually, he deserves to know.

Or does he? You don't know this guy very well, Sean.

I live with him. He's keeping me sane.

If you are sane, then why do you have a voice in your head? Heehee!

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Mark, smiling. "I love you, Mark." he smiled softly, though I could still see the anxiety in his eyes.

"I love you too, I'm sorry." I softly kissed him.