63SixtyThree63

Jack pov

I snuggled up against Mark under the tree, just happy to have him.

Jack.

My moment was ruined. God damn it Anti, what do you want? He stayed quiet. I began to relax again, hugging mark from the side.

...look at Mark, you idiot.

I looked up at my love, instantly surprised. He looked really nervous, biting his lip and thinking. Thanks for the heads up, Anti. "Babe?" he snapped out of his thought and looked down at me. "Everything okay?" He blushed.

"Um...Yes. I mean...no. No Jack." Worried, I sat up.

"What-oof!" He pulled me back against him, crashing our lips together. I kissed back after I got over my stun. I pushed him back against the tree by the chest, kissing him without a care in the world. I pulled away and we both were breathing heavy.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?" I responded in a deep voice, moving my lips to his neck. god, I love him so much.

"Will, ah, Jack~!" I smirked, continuing to kiss his neck, searching for his sweet spot. "Jack, god! Please, listen for a second?" I sighed, kissing his neck once more before leaning back and meeting his eyes with a smile. "Will...Will you be my boyfriend?" I froze. He caught me off guard.

I kissed him happily, feeling him relax. I pushed him onto the pink petal littered ground. I pulled away from his lips with a grin. "Fuck yes." He grinned and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me towards him. I kissed him, feeling a weight seem to fly off my shoulders. My mind felt...clearer. I loved it, every second of it. I loved him, I loved Mark. I always will. Behind The Doors or not. So as we kissed underneath the tree, he was the only thing on my mind.

Not my Mother.

Not my Father.

Not school.

Just Mark.

Oh, and one more thing.

The fact that our story, had only just begun.

END OF BOOK ONE

Oh yes my friends, you all hate me right? THIS WAS ONLY THE FIRST BOOK! Prepare for Mark to learn the truth, love, and DARKIPLIER'S RETURN! Heh heh! AREN'T I EVIL?! I know, I'm a bitch. :3 HAVE FUN WAITING, HEE HEE