34ThirtyFour34

A/N: Thanks for the support guys! I'm just so emotional, and I'm on my period so I'm getting REAL EMOTIONAL (Name the reference below and you get a free teddy bear ^-^)

Mark pov

The rest of the day was pretty much just the same. It was almost as if he were ignoring me. I sighed as I walked down the sidewalk of the courtyard, lost in my thoughts. He liked me, right?

Then why is he ignoring me?

Maybe he's just shy.

He doesn't seem like it.

I sighed again and froze where I stood. Some boys were up ahead, a girl with them as well. The people seemed to be in awe at the two people I had never seen before. The boy had his arms crossed and was grinning, talking proudly about how he was from Alabama. He had short brown hair, kinda spiky. When he opened his eyes, I could see they were a dark gray. He also had a white muscle top that showed off the pathetic excuse for just that, black bold words on it reading DABULOUS. I mentally cringed, I was never a huge fan of the popular dance moves, despite them being popular and I myself being popular as well. Those who weren't marveling at the boy were drooling over the girl, who looked a lot like the boy. Long brown hair in a neat pony tail, long and reaching her ass which was quite visible in her small jean shorts. Her tank top showed a lot of cleavage and a pierced belly button. She was smiling and chomping down of some gun, her phone in her hand that I could just barely make out a snap shot on. She was pretty, especially with her bright blue eyes that resembled Jack, and I would probably be drooling over her too if she wasn't clearly twirling her hair at all of the boys. I approached them, instantly sending the eyes to me. "Hey Mark!"

"Mark!"

"Sup man?"

"Mark, we have new kids!"

I ignored all the hellos from my peers and waved. The new people's eyes wandered over me, the girl grinning and the boy smirking, arms still crossed. "Hey guys, hello," I said, stopping in front of them.

"Sup sexy~" I ignored the girl, crossing my arms.

"Ah! So here's the famous Fischbach!" I smiled at the boy who had held out a hand for me to shake. I did so, secretly marveling his strong grip. "I'm Fred, this is my sister Sally."

"Hey! You guys new?" I crossed my arms, noticing after words that the wave of people had gathered around me. I was pretty popular.

"Yep!" Sally chirped, "Just moved here from Alabama!" I smiled, ignoring her eyes that travelled below my belt. This girl must be a total whore...

"That's cool, well, welcome to LA! I'm sure you will like it here."

*Time skip*

I walked down the hall, the new people following me along with another group of people. "And over here is the Geograph-" I cut off mid sentence and paused where I stood, probably confusing everyone. In Ms. Joyce's Geography room, Jack sat alone in the dark. He was clearly enjoying his music.

"Is there something wrong?" I looked at Fred, suddenly realizing I was staring at Jack.

"Yeah, everything's cool. This is just the Geography room. Lets g-"

"Who's that?" I looked at Sally, seeing her evil smirk. I stared wide eyed as she cupped her mouth and yelled, "Hey fucker! Get out here!" My face paled as Jack looked up.