32ThirtyTwo32

Mark pov

The sight of the blood scared me, everything about his house did honestly. From his dad to the stench and to the stains...I was all very sketchy. I held Jack in my arms, slowly rocking him back and forth. "Jack...it's okay." He softly cried into my t-shirt, which practically broke my heart. He was so sweet...whoever was doing this to him was going to pay. I'll have the entire school after their ass!

"M-Mark?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jack's weak voice stutter my name. I looked down at him, him clinging to my waist. "I-I'm s-sorry." I stared in confusion as he stood up. "It's better if you just go." I felt a bit of pain in my heart and hesitantly stood up.

"Okay," I muttered, crossing the room over to him. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded, not meeting my eye and motioned for me to leave.

Jack pov

I sighed, shutting the door behind him. Why did he care? He's probably just kidding around, trying to see how far he can push me. I bet that by tomorrow, the whole school will know I'm gay.

And gay for the popular boy who can have any girl.

I sighed, flopping down onto my bed and falling asleep.

A/N: WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR MY 50 FOLLOWER CELEBRATION? And sorry that this chapter was so short! Tomorrow's will be extra long