10Ten10

There was only two words I could use to describe my first few classes. Uncomfortable torture. The entire time, that pack of kids seemed to linger around me, it felt like they were watching me, and I kept receiving glares from other people. I sighed as I walked into Theories class. Finally, a class with Ice. I saw Ice sitting at a table with no one else, which was a lot better than sitting with random strangers who kept throwing bits on erasers at you. Their eyes lit up when they saw me, waving me over. Smiling, I walked past the glaring people and the popular group that may or may not be stalking me and sat with Ice. "Jack! Hey bro, what's up?!" I laughed, dumping my bag.

"The school's shitty roof," They giggled, punching my arm. "Ow." They laughed.

"Sorry, that joke is just really old. How do you like the school so far?" I groaned, leaning in my seat.

"totally sucks. Kids keep glaring at me. And," I looked around relieved to see the group wasn't staring at me. "Who are those guys over there? At that table?" Their eyes gleamed with something dark as they scowled.

"Stupid idiots. Those guys are the worst, cheerful and judgy. There's Matthias, Krism, Ken, Bob, Wade, Felix, Mark, and Minx. For some reason, everyone loves them. But I can't stand them. Why? They giving you trouble?" They held up a sharp pencil. "Do I need to stab a bitch?" I laughed, motioning them to drop their weapon.

"No, they just keep sitting near me," Their eyes widened.

"Don't. Talk. To. Them. They are nothing but trouble. Matthias will judge you for how smart you are, make you look like an idiot any chance possible. Krism is a total bully, she will beat you up without mercy. Ken thinks he's all that and more, totally vain. He loves hookups, he'll use you. Bob is like Matthias, a total genius and sometimes they blackmail people together. Wade is just judgy. Felix is also vain, much like Ken and likes to hookup. Krism acts sweet and will pull you in and knock you down with their group. And Mark...well...I have my theories. He's the quiet one. But I think he's like Felix and Ken, but not as vain. A hookup boy, I've seen him throw a flirt here and there...but really...he's a mystery." They took a swig of their water bottle that was full of what looked like Coca-Cola. I turned to look at Mark, who was frowning while his friends were giggling.

"So I can't trust them," I stated, still looking at Mark.

"You can't trust them, at all. If they give you shit, let me know. I'll knock their lights out." I chuckled, turning back to Ice.

"Then I won't."

Mark pov

"You know, Mark," Matthias muttered, looking around to make sure no one was looking. "Your Senpai seems pretty shy," they all giggled, leaving me scowling.

"He isn't my damn senpai! He's just the new kid, nothing more. You know I'm not even gay,"

"Yeah, but I didn't know I was a lesbian until I was 16," Krism pointed out. "Besides, you've been eyeing him all day!"

"I have not! Well, fine. yes. But he just looks so...mysterious."

"ooh, never knew you liked the bad boys Mark," Ken growled with a grin. I frowned, blushing as they giggled. "Maybe I'll try him out for myself if you aren't-"

"No!" Ken stopped talking, looking at me. "I-I mean, the guy's new. Leave him be. Besides, that rebel he's always with will beat the shit out of you, speaking of the devil, they are staring at us right now." I watched over Bob's shoulder, them sending an icy glare. I knew that look. I've seen them give it to people a million times. "...They want to talk to me later." my friends muttered and I gave Jack's friend a quick nod, confirming.

Fuck. What did I do now?