29TwentyNine29

A/N: Like the new cover? I drew it myself! I want to start making my covers instead of just googling images. I think it looks nice, reflects the Jack in this story.

Jack pov

"Food?"

"Food." We both giggled as the waitress put our food down.

"You guys are freaking adorable," She said, her hands on her hips. "I SO ship it." We both chuckled nervously and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Heh heh, thanks! I guess," I mumbled, eating a fry.

"Yeah, well," mark motioned for her to come closer and she did. "I ship it too," He not-so-very-well-whispered. I blushed furiously and she giggled.

"Alright, well you two enjoy your food!" She hurried away, probably to take care of another table.

"Well aren't ye just a big flirt," I joked, biting into another fry. he giggled, eating  fry too.

"Yeah, but I only flirt with certain boys." He winked and I blushed again.

"Ye are really messing with ma head, Fischbach."

"You did it first!" We both giggled. "After this I'll walk you home." my face instantly paled, but he hadn't noticed since he was happily munching away on his fries.

"O-Oh, ye really don't have to."

"Nonsense!" He looked up and his smirk fell. "Are you okay Jack?" I blushed again.

"Y-Yeah...I'm just afraid you won't like my house." It wasn't a complete lie. My apartment really was shit. Blood stains from when I was beat, and the place REEKED of drugs and alcohol.  

"I don't judge, Jack. Besides, I wanna know where you live." I snickered.

"Peeeeeeeeeeeeeerv!" He blushed and crossed his arms.

"That's not what I meant!" He suddenly smirked. "But hey, if you're really that eager~" I blushed furiously, dirty thought plaguing my mind. Of course only Mark could turn the tables like that.

"Fuck you," I mumbled, sinking deeper into my hoodie as he laughed.

"Gladly." I groaned, making him laugh again. "But no, I'm walking you home like the fine gentleman Wilford Warfstache is." I smirked, despite my fears.

"...fine Just...don't ask questions or judge, okay?"

"Okay." he said, smiling sweetly. That smile almost made me want to believe everything would be okay. We finished eating our fries and paid, getting up and leaving the building. We walked down the street, me rambling about nothing in particular until my eyes widened, feeling him grab my hand. I blushed, caught off guard. "You are adorable when you blush, you know that right?" I blushed, as if on cue.

"Ye and yer damn flirts," I mumbled, smiling that he grabbed my hand. "..Mark?"

"Yeees?"

"What are we?"