28TwentyEight28

I was having the best time with Mark, more fun than I had had in months. We had played a lot of arcade games, and I loved every single one. "Jack!" I looked away from the PacMan screen to see Mark by the prizes. I rolled my eyes and smiled, he was such a child. I stopped the game and walked over to where he was. "Would I look pretty with a warfstache?" I looked at where he was pointing. A pink mustache. I laughed.

"Yes, ye would look beautiful." He laughed and gave the man at the counter his tickets in exchange for the mustache. He put it on and I laughed. He put his hands on his hips, puffing out his chest. He looked ridiculous. I clapped my hands, smiling. "Strike a pose!" He put one hand behind his head and I laughed. "Ten outta' ten!" He giggled, letting his arms fall.

"What are you gonna' get?" He asked, pointing at all the prizes. I looked at them, then smiled widely. I gave the man the tickets and pointed to what I wanted and he gave it to me. Mark saw and laughed. "A cape?!" I giggled, putting on the neon green cape.

"I am Jacksepticeye!" I announced, raising one finger into the air. Mark giggled.

"And I shall be Wilfrid Warfstache!" I giggled at the name, and blushing seeing the people walking by were staring at us. I blushed, putting my head down and biting my lip. "Jack? Are you okay?" He stepped closer to me but I didn't look up.

"People are staring." I whispered, feeling extremely self conscious. Mark looked around at the people.

"Cmon, let's get some food." I gasped when he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the arcade. I blushed and he sat with me at a booth. He made sure I sat by the wall. Was it because he didn't want people staring at me? Or because he was afraid I'd snap about something and bolt? Either way, neither could happen. A waitress walked over, smiling at us.

"May I get your orders?" She asked, staring mostly at Mark.

"Yeah, I'll just get a large order of fries," He turned to look at me, and the lady smirked, looking him up and down. My blood practically boiled. "What about you Jack?" They couldn't see my death glare from beneath my hood.

"Yeah, me too." I growled. "And maybe another waitress? if ye don't mind." Mark gave me a confused look and the lady glared at me.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked, mark looking back at her. We were both glaring at each other.

"Yes, actually. I'm not really a big fan of women checking out my date." Her eyes widened and Mark blushed, his eyes wide too.

"Wait, she was checking me out?" Mark looked at her. "Um, yeah miss. Sorry, I'm kinda taken right now...sorta. It's complicated."

"Well," She said in a seductive voice. "Would you like my number for when this goes south?" I growled.

"Manager?" I said, loud enough to catch the attention of the people at the counters. One of them disappeared through a door.  The waitress's face paled as a man began walking over to us.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, and the waitress put on the cheesiest smile I have ever seen.

"Yes," Mark said. "Uh, our waitress is getting a bit...flirty. And glaring at my friend." The manager sighed and turned to the lady.

"Really Gloria? That's the sixth time this month! I'll talk to you in my office. Rochelle?" A lady with long brown hair in a pony tail looked at us. "Can you serve these fine people?" HSe smiled, walking over. The manager left with Gloria and the new waitress rubbed the back of her neck.

"I am so sorry about her, what may I get you?"

A/N: I wanna get part of my hair dyed pink but my step mom says that multicolored hair people are freaks. ;-; Yeeeeeaaaaaah, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. I swear, parent's can be total assholes sometimes. She once threw a damn glass of wine at me because I got in her way when she was drunk. It broke on the wall behind me and some of the glass cut my arm. I have a scar.